ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my new W960i

Just picked up my new W960i about 2 hours ago, havnt had a chance to play with it, and im off to work now so i will have a look tonight

its my first contract, i wanted to stay with o2, but the deal i got with vodafone, i couldnt refuse

anybody else got one?

i will comment again later on when i have had a chance to look at it

afew pics:

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

Ph-Sold!
Almost 100% my next phone, due to upgrade in a few weeks but the guy at Vodafone said it was due to be EOL (end of lifed) in May, surely that can't be right as it's brand new?

Fiesta ST3
spill the beans on the deal you got from voda then? i am on o2 but are looking to get a 960 as my next phone so i could be joining voda aswell if its tempting??

koi

Audi S1
Think this will be my new phone as well, looks sweet. Just need to call o2, been due an upgrade for ages.

i really wanted to go with o2, but the current deals are rubbish

with vodafone i got 500 mins, unlimited txts, free phone, 3 months free insurance on an 18 month contract at £35 a month

im sure thats not an amazing deal but like i said, its my first contract

o2 wanted £35 for 500 mins, 500 txts and i £80 for the phone (through carphone warehouse, o2 shop said they were not recieving any atm)

Mito Sportiva 135

with vodafone i got 500 mins, unlimited txts, free phone, 3 months free insurance on an 18 month contract at £35 a month

o2 wanted £35 for 500 mins, 500 txts and i £80 for the phone (through carphone warehouse, o2 shop said they were not recieving any atm)

Thats a pretty good deal I would be happy! Lovely looking phone, if Orange ever decide to stock new phones I may get one...:rolleyes:

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux
my upgrade is due now and ive been waiting for this phone for ages, im just unsure as to how to go about getting the best deal, i thought it was o2 exclusive so now i know its on vodaphone i'll try make 02 match it or beat it, as ive been 02 for 2 years.
I really dont want to pay £90 for the phone and 35 a month. i got the w950 free last year on 12 month £30

ph quick
Should be a flash on it for the cam..

So then the big question... is it better than the nokia 8gb phones?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
my next phone, the joys of being on a staff contract should see me get it as a free phone with a £20 a month 12 month contract at O2 :D

haw-he-haw, une-sept-deux

i just got 600 mins + unltd to o2 numbers
1000 texts
18 mnth @ £25/ month + £90 phone = £540
whereas the vodaphone one, 35 x18mnth= £630

ive been with them a couple of years maybe that helped.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Thanks Tom. Tryed to get ahold of XS++ 3.1 but it looks like I need to be a member.

Edit: Gor Program, now trying to find script :S

Last edited:
  monaco blue 172 ..
i got free lg viewty , 750 xnet mins / unlimited texts (3000).3 months free insurance . £30 a month with vodafone ......

Im loving the phone so far

im still trying to work out all the features and get the hang of the touch screen, but havnt had any real problems yet

the only thing i am having a problem with, is that i cannot work how to turn the walkman function once it has been opened, other than going to 'task manager' and ending the task

thanks for the pm Tom, i now just have to work out what to do with it all!:approve:

Trophy 265/500
It's the pimpage. I preferred it over the P1i, though I will miss the qwerty keyboard from my old p910i

koi

Audi S1
Woohooo should have this by the end of the week!!

o2 - 400 min, 1000 txt, free w960i @ £30 / month

12 month contract too :cool:

Anyone looking at moving to Vodafone let me know. I might be able to get you a bill credit in addition to whatever offers we're doing (can't remember the exact details so will check at work tomorrow and update).

koi

Audi S1
Just a thought, can you put a screen protector on this or will it mess up the touch screen?