ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just got my Ph2 172.....!

CTR--VX220D
All info here:-

http://renaultsport-clio.blogspot.com/

NewCar1.jpg

NewCar4.jpg

NewCar6.jpg

:)

Last edited:
that looks like the one Matt had in his breakers yard that was a repaired crash damage.

looks nice though, nice and clean :)

M2 Competition
Looks mint mate! Putting your dark wheels on it?

Carbon front splitter and the coilies and that'll look fantastic!

CTR--VX220D
Yes, its Matts Co Car.

He's a gay for putting the tow bar on though :D - Will be a biatch to get off tomorrow!

The plates are worth over £2.5k so I didnt but it! It has to stay on until it gets transfered though ;)

This is going to be my little track ****!

CTR--VX220D
Im not too concerned with cosmetic mods yet... but once everything is sorted I will change the grille, maybe get a splitter, and new CF bonnet [as it has a dent] etc.

Yes the Satin Black Turini's will be going on it soon.

I will then refurb the current turini's Anthracite.

Thanks for the replies.

Full progress will be here:-

http://renaultsport-clio.blogspot.com/

:)

john.med said:
not a cup is it? (with headlight washers)
Nope its a crash repaired Mk2 2 Matt put the Cup spolier and wheels on.

christurbo said:
He's a gay for putting the tow bar on though :D - Will be a biatch to get off tomorrow!
He should have know better about the legality of that as well.

CTR--VX220D
Edde I agree.... I know there are implications!

It looks very well bolted on - I am going to take the rear bumper off tomorrow to see if I can get better access. :(

Ad said:
Since when has matt cared about the law... lol
Good point

christurbo - if matts done it it will be a good job he could have just used the proper Clio kit since it fits then again he might have made something up.

Maz

LY 200
Whats happening with the plate ?? how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking Chris ?? :)

CTR--VX220D
edde said:
Good point

christurbo - if matts done it it will be a good job he could have just used the proper Clio kit since it fits then again he might have made something up.

I have had a look from under the car and it seems to be bolted in to the rear subframe.

The drivers side had 4 big bolts in a square formation, the exhaust side is more tricky hence the bumper coming off.

I cant really ask Matt how he put it on as he is on his hols now! lol

Do I need to jack the car up and take the wheels off to take the bumper off?

Thanks

Chris

CTR--VX220D
Thanks.

I thought it up after finishing off the VX... Loads of people were asking me loads of questions on how to do stuff etc..

So I though this would be informative for anyone else who is interested in changing/buying a Clio 172.

I could never do it without this place though.