ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had 1st play with rotary on bonnet

Trophy #267
... and really pleased with the results (sorry no pics as completely forgot)
Completely removed all light scratches and hologram effects on the bonnet with ease.
Using the 40 quid silverline orange i bought a few weeks back, 1 4" velcro backing plate + 6" premium componding + polishing heads from local motor factors (dont rem name but wasnt a familiar one and not cheap n nasty either)

I have some repaired stone chips (overpainted) to lightly sand down and bonnet should be as good as its going to get (bar 2 scratches into the base layer)

Very impressed with results after 1 go and spending not a massive amoutn of money or time !

Just got my blue silverline today.

Got a 3.5inch backing plate and 4 inch sonus white pad.

Going to do my headlights soon as there glazed over, need a stonger cut polish though.

Pleased you got good results as im hoping to aswell.

Its bloody noisey and heavy though ! never held a porter cable / UDM or anything so i have nothing to compare too.. but its cheap so...

C

clvs2222

let us know how you got on guysy as im looking to do exsactly what your plannign to do

What polish did you use btw?

I used poorboys polish and sealent, it wasnt cutting enough. but that was on plastic. I think it will be fine on the paint.

Think ill get some megs speed glaze or some poorboys swirl cutting range.