ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Spray Shack Clio (Pic Heavy)

Hi Chaps, many thanks for all the replies. Well i have an update, i've done the wings, and bonnet now, im leaving the wings untouched deisgn wise just repainted and blended to the bonnet and doors, i dont want the car looking over done. The tail end of today, ill try and get around to spraying up the front bumper its been sitting there ready to paint for weeks now, but these designs took alot longer than id of liked to get done.

This is the bonnet, 5 thick coats of clear coat over the design, and 2 protecting the blue why i did the design. (This has NOT been detailed yet, it will be wet sanded and buff back up to get a spot on finish)...........im doing a design on the doors aswell so that will be next after i get the front of the car back together.

The bonnet was probably the most challenging yet, found it really difficult due to the size of the design, but im pleased with the end result over all.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Now..........believe it or not i have to do anouther one of these shortly on a much bigger bonnet, we are sponsoring a local guy whos doing a charity tour over europe so i may well open the design of his massive bonnet (5 series bmw, old skool) up to the floor @ CS (I might have to rein in some of the ideas, but id like to do that).

Cheers,
Simon @ Spray Shack

Cheers chaps, gotta do the doors, wheels x 4, mirrors, bullets, upper + lower grills, both diamonds, put on the new style rear badges, so fair damn way to go till she's good to go.

Mostly the rest of the plastics will be gloss black, but im undecided on the wheels...........i was considering RS green / orange. (They are OZ superlleggras )

Sorry i havent been around much chaps, been hectic!. We have been having our booth / ducting upgraded so we can get bigger cars in now. We are doing more and more bigger parts these days, so it makes sense.

Update will be along shortly, but my cars been on the back burner under a plastic dust sheet lol........the doors are off......and ive been constantly cussing as i walk by as someone before my ownership touched up one of the doors with the bump strips left on!!! grrrrrr

Weather dependant, this car will be at the RUK Nationals @ Gaydon on the 5th May :), shortly (after the event) ill be updating this pictures with the finished car.......

Still havent had chance to finish it, and do proper photos, but heres it at FCS. Shes 10 years old and had a hard life, so we cant expect perfection but shes alright. Next job is to take it to trax and rage the living hell out of it.......i never intended it to become a show peice really, as it wasnt a good donar as it was very tatty to begin , but shes a good practice for doing something custom on this scale.

The entire front and rear was sprayed by us but nothing on the doors, 1/4's etc, this is the intense shade of monaco blue.........black is 205-339. Shall be doing an alternative bonnet at some point, as once this has been on the track it will no doubt be chipped up.

Full size image is here (http://www.spray-shack.co.uk/fcs/1.jpg)

1.jpg

Last edited:
Was showing the Mrs this at FCS. Absolutely to job on the bonnet and rear, she couldn't believe it was sprayed on!

Suzuki Jimny
Had a very close look at FCS and it is very good! Also followed you for a bit on the way back :)