ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just had to pull my backbox off!

Citroen C4 Coupe
At risk of being a total girl, I noticed my exhaust blowing yesterday but thought it had a little bit more life left in it! Today I noticed it was hanging a bit, so I thought I'd best get some quotes. Was just going to go for a backbox, but have decided a full stainless will be more worthwhile seeing as I'm planning on keeping the car. So, they wanted to book me in for the 11th, but I used my womanly charm and have sneaked in for tomorrow! Wooo! But it's just as well, because on my drive home my exhaust noise suddenly became louder and that lovely dragging sound began! Balls! Had to pull over and try to pull the box off the bracket, was a nightmare! Must have looked a right fool!

Anyway I'm excited coz I'm getting a new exhaust system which is the first 'mod' for my lil 172! Yay! :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think renault were hoping people would replace with oe but no one ever does.

Cheaper getting a custom jobby.

Citroen C4 Coupe
Lol! Good old Renault and their amazing mild steel standard exhausts, infamous for dropping off.

Where are you having a new one done? AAS exhausts?

Tyrespot. Just getting the cheapest they can do me, coz I can't afford all singing all dancing! They've done a few of my mates cars and always do a good job, so I trust them.