ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just hit 40K in my 182, whats your mileage?

Dirty E91
Mileage just turned onto 40K miles last night, car is a 04 plate 182, had from new.

Whats everyone else's mileage?

Gotta also say not had one major problem with the car either, who says the french build quality is cr*p?

Last edited:
  M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
32k on my 2003 '53' Plate.

It's going up quickly now though, with alot of work miles.

LY 200
Mines an 04 plate and was on 20084 the last time i looked........Not too bad really!!!

BMW M3
Talking about mileage..... was in my grans 1.2 16v clio fixing the airbag warning lights (common prob) and noticed the milage was 6000. She has had it from new since sept 2002 lol.

Thats less then 1500 miles per year haha....

Golf R soon...
Just hit 36500 miles in my 05 182. Need my 36k service and all my dics and pads replacing :( Going to be expensive

Fiesta ST3
11k on my 54 plate 182
4k on the mrs's 54 plate extreme3 (up for sale soon)

Last edited:
  182 Trophy
I'm on 36k 04 plate 182. Goes better than ever...Optimax/V-Power all the way.

Some really low mileages here...do you guys walk to work? or do you have second cars?

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Janauary 06 plate, 40k miles. Hmm thats quite a few, lol. Car feels better than ever though, not had one major problem except a blowing exhaust twice but hardly any trouble to sort, no rattles either. 6 months of the year was spent driving in 35 degrees + too.

182 Trophy
Janauary 06 plate, 40k miles. Hmm thats quite a few, lol. Car feels better than ever though, not had one major problem except a blowing exhaust twice but hardly any trouble to sort, no rattles either. 6 months of the year was spent driving in 35 degrees + too.

Now that's someone who's spent a lot of time in their clio over the last year! Good effort! :D

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R

Now that's someone who's spent a lot of time in their clio over the last year! Good effort! :D

Close to 200 miles a day for 11 months certainly racks the miles up, all fun too. Included a drive to Oman which was 1,100 in 2 days. It's done a couple of track days, drags and my crazy Dubai driving, so its stood the test well.:approve:

RB 182 with CUP packs
Some really low mileages here...do you guys walk to work? or do you have second cars?

I only tend to use mine evenings & weekends tbh.
I do use the car to & from work occassionally, but have a scooter for short journeys. Alot quicker, cheaper & keeps the mileage down on the Clio.

NEED V6!
:cool: Just Hit 35,000 but 30000 was with my first engine, only 5000 miles in new one. Mine is a 55 registered in september of that year.

Clio 200 FF Cupped
20k in my 05 Trophy, considering a diesel s**t heap for the 60mile daily commute to keep the miles down, but there's a few great B Roads on that route that it'd be a shame to miss out on...

audi a6 3.0tdi
just hit 50k in my 2001 ph1 172 :D

Attachments

• mileage.jpg
    mileage.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 59