ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just joined!

1.2 16v
hi just joined cs today hers a piccy of my car

DSC00193.jpg

1.2 16v
yea hoping to get bodykit on it new exhaust and spoiler just short for cash at the minute lol,open for ideas???

C

Clio_Craig

yer dont put a body kit on it lol turn into an rs replica if you wanna change the body work

Welcome and all that.

Not to keen on the wheels tbh, but would look better lowered a bit. You've got a bit of a 4x4 thing going on there.

www.renparts.co.uk
yea hoping to get bodykit on it new exhaust and spoiler just short for cash at the minute lol,open for ideas???

don't put a bodykit on will look cack. Lower it and lose the wheels... fit some 172/182 wheels or turinis.. will looks really slick then.

SEAT Ibiza SC FR

don't put a bodykit on will look cack. Lower it and lose the wheels... fit some 172/182 wheels or turinis.. will looks really slick then.

:clap:

Remember kids, anything bigger than 16 inch wheels on a Clio and you're an utter bell-end boy-racer.

www.renparts.co.uk

:clap:

Remember kids, anything bigger than 16 inch wheels on a Clio and you're an utter bell-end boy-racer.

thats what i feel to be honest...... better to make it look good using factory spec cars... plus theyre really easy to sell when it comes to returning the car to standard. worse chav mod has to be oblong exhaust hung below the bumper and lexus lights.

1.2 16v
thanks for te advice peeps was finkin of lowering but do ave alot of speed humps in my area and do go fishing alot so need to go off road some times which would make it hard if i lower was finkin of gettin some 182 wheels on it jus hoping to find some cheap ones hopefully when i get some monet together!