ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just look what i returned too after taking my son to the docs ...!!!

B

bluebell

Carefully parked the car as usual then took my boy to the docs i returned to find some to**er , w*ank*r, useless idiot decided that the 3 foot of space i left him / her to get out of the car parking space was not enough ... hence me taking my car infor respraying today !!!!... god sake people doesnt anybody care about peoples pride and joy anymore .... yes some people treat their cars as A to B ( hate that saying) but i dont, therfore dont hit her and run ..... AARRGHHH rant over feel a bit better now !!!

IMG00342-20111021-1040.jpg

172 Cup, 1.2 Grande
Gutted mate hopefully ain't gonna cost too much too repair :dapprove:

Too many tossers out there who do this

B

bluebell

Gutting :( no CCTV around?

no cctv ... went to the cop station which was right opposite and the cameras were facing the other way...... i did notice that the car i parked by was a 206 inmoonstone blue tho....

B

bluebell

Gutted mate hopefully ain't gonna cost too much too repair :dapprove:

Too many tossers out there who do this

my friend owns a paint shop so so we looking bout the £100 mark ..... girlie BTW ... no worries always get mixed up for a bloke tho .. not many girlies on this site i think !!!!! love the car too much to stay away tho ... good to find out whats happening in the clio sport world.....!!!!

B

bluebell

Arseholes mate.

It'll look a lot better with some elbow grease though.

ive polished it up in the meantime but shes in the spray shop as we speak getting her all fixed up ..... cant drive round with that cos im a girlie every1 probably thinks i done it and im driving round in my hubbys car .... !!!!

172 Cup
Fooking shocking the way some people have no respect for other peoples things. Hope it gets sorted quick and hassle free ;)

Owen

ClioSport Admin
:dapprove: nightmare!

I'm sure you'll have it looking awesome again soon sweetie, did you get the wheels refurbed yet?

Clio 1.2, R19 16V
my goodness thats just ridiculous, whats wrong with people, it really grinds my gears how these people can sleep at night with being A: so dishonest and B: such bad drivers, is it bad drivers or are cars/jeeps developing yet worse all round visibility

Westfield, 182, 200
I feel for you, had some car park damage to an Audi TT a few years ago and some muppet stole a load of trim of the wife's rs200 a few weeks ago-£300 to repair at cost.
We have CCTV now.

renault 172
my car had cctv on it and got robbed head unit ect bill forensics turn up aswell as the footage cant do them cant see who they are waste off time trouble is nowadays nobody gives a fook about anything only themselves fook anyone else

Westfield, 182, 200
Unfortunately, you're right!

The CCTV is more of a deterent and that's why I now drive a '54' plate 182 and a 1995 MR2!

Fiesta ST2
Dude I just seen this.. I had the same thing happen to my car! same side as well on the same day! Went in to grab a coffee came out 5 minutes later and I was looking at this

IMAG0325.jpg