ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just lowered the clio but....

hi guys need a hand

i lowered my car but 35mm yesturday and the back is much much lower than the front!!!! it was supposed to be the same drop all round.:mad:

i can still fit a fist inbetween the tyre and the arch at the front and about 1 or 2 fingers in the rear!!!

will the front settle down or not!!:S

thanks

chris

RenaultSport 197
Sound's like they are not fitted properly or not the correct springs for your car. Have you any unnecessary weight in the back?

Did you get the springs the correct way around? i.e. the smaller springs go at the back and the large springs go at the front.

Sound's like they are not fitted properly or not the correct springs for your car. Have you any unnecessary weight in the back?

Did you get the springs the correct way around? i.e. the smaller springs go at the back and the large springs go at the front.

yea they are fitted correctly and they r the right ones for my car and if i somehow put the rear ones on the front my problem would be the otherway round:rasp:

RenaultSport 197
Just a thought anyway, covering all angles ;)

Take it to a garage mate is my best advice. I can't give you any real advice on a diagnostics im afraid.