ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just matz

none :(

Has anybody had any mats from these guys if so what is there work like also have people got any pics of there finished mats

was thinking of having some mats done with the cs logo

artic blue 182

the logo is £5 per side can be put on the rear ones as well....they look pretty good will probably order some after i get back from my hols

artic blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by killamangiro on 21 July 2005

mine are on order. they take up to 28 days to arrive. £75 i paid for mine. cant wait for them to come
have to post some pics up mate when u get them

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

How well do they last though. Cos of the state of my workshop and the parking area of it my mats get ingrained with dust which turns them gray after about 6 months so dont want to fork out a fortune on mats anymore!

I went with Anthracite instead of black and that seems to hide debris much better. I never realised how dirty they had got until I pulled them out yesterday and gave them a good shake.

Saying that I wouldnt have bought them if I knew they would get really messy as it was a lot to spend, working in an office I dont have that problem though!