ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Nailed a Deer

Location: Norf**k = Lots of animal related damage to your car. I've hit numerous animals and almost wrote one car off thanks to a deer coming out of a hedgerow at me. I swerved, mounted a verge and then did a 180 coming to rest against a tree. Learnt a good lesson about driving in freezing conditions on single track country lanes at 4am in the tho.... Go a bit slower!!

Hope you get the car sorted out without puking!! (I would definitely!)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i wouldn't fook about with insurance tbh unless you have a fair few years ncb to play with... Id source a new front bumber/rad and get the jet wash on the under carraige

Partner's Astra SRi
fook me!! I hit a deer nearly a year ago. Was it one of the really little ones you hit (munkjack)? I hit a young roe deer which deer more damage to my car but the deer shot off 10 yards in front of me.

good effort! you were lucky it wasnt worse. Could have easily hit the windscreen instead of going under (through?) the car.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
fook me!! I hit a deer nearly a year ago. Was it one of the really little ones you hit (munkjack)? I hit a young roe deer which deer more damage to my car but the deer shot off 10 yards in front of me.

Muntjack. Il let you off Lauren ;)

Willy + Modus DCi
haha thats brutal....and will also teach my girlfriend not to look over my shoulder when i'm on the net haha she didnt like those photos!

Scirocco GT 2.0
Horse + Car =

horse-car.jpg

BMW M5 & E36
Not pretty! Was horrible enough picking pigeon internals out of mine a while back, nevermind whole deer bits! I was named 'Pigeonspeed' for the next few days lol.

SLK 350
I remember last summer I was riding on my bike doing maybe a ton and a farking Blackbird flew straight into my helmet. Smacked the chinguard, result being bird sh1t and bird lube all over my visor, and blood/feathers coming through my vent at my mouth, jacket and helmet covered in all sorts of guts.

Nearly took me out tbh, head rocked back. Couldn't see fk all, and the fact I had unidentified s**t all over my mouth, coupled with the dire smell made me feel dire.

Not good!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Im sorry for laughing but that horse pic makes me laugh..
That damage to the Clio looks real bad though.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Horse + Car =

horse-car.jpg

f**k me! Did anyone die there?

I remember last summer I was riding on my bike doing maybe a ton and a farking Blackbird flew straight into my helmet. Smacked the chinguard, result being bird sh1t and bird lube all over my visor, and blood/feathers coming through my vent at my mouth, jacket and helmet covered in all sorts of guts.

Nearly took me out tbh, head rocked back. Couldn't see fk all, and the fact I had unidentified s**t all over my mouth, coupled with the dire smell made me feel dire.

Not good!

LOL Crazy!