ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just One Pic.

M2 / Golf GTI
IMG_0532.jpg

Took it today, really like it so thought i'd share.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Would look better if the fogs weren't on, but if u insisted to have fogs on, then xenon fogs =)

But cracking photo!!!

M2 / Golf GTI
I took some with fogs off, but didn't really light the road up properly. Not a fan of fogs in pics but I think it worked well, dw I don't drive with them on either!

M2 / Golf GTI
Was taken about 10 mins from my house place called Nethecombe I think like a really small village just remember driving there one day bored with a m8 and spotted the bridge so went back there yesterday :) Looked like a good spot and came out good. Can show you where if ya like.

Turbos.
Looks cool, just a shame that your side/head/fog lights are all different colours! Personally i would change your sidelights to be a white rather than fake xenon.

M2 / Golf GTI
Nothing special, just tripod and a canon A640. Pretty basic stuff tbh. Its all about the camerman ha, kidding!