ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered my 200!! now cant wait!!

Renault Clio 182
Just ordered my 200 i went for Albi Blue metallic paint (took a while to decide that), Cup Chassis, Cup Spolier, Technology pack, Electric & Folding door mirrors.

For a total of £16,195 take off my old car which was a Ford Fiesta ST £6,500 so i had to pay £9,695 which aint bad for a brand new car.

They reckon i will get it in December but could be earlier.

Renault Clio 182
The technology pack is 4x20w radio CD MP3 reader and bluetooth hands free system with fingertip remote controls, 2 tweeters and 4 speakers (including plug & music RCA and USB socket in front of gear lever thats all for £275

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Cool:cool:

Should come in sooner as Dieppe seem to get a move on quicker than the normal Clio factories!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
op: Was it an easy decision moving to the 200 or were there any other cars you were tempted by?

Mondeo TDCI 130
Recaro haters........lol! I love mine, just come home in it after driving a pug 106 1.1 for a few days! lol, different world.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Recaro haters........lol! I love mine, just come home in it after driving a pug 106 1.1 for a few days! lol, different world.

LOL, I may have sounded like a hater, but i'm more of a doubter really - especially after reading about the wear issues :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i think i am with Brian, I love the look of them, but would be too worried about the wear issues. Plus I didn't find them as comfy as the standard seats.

stil very nice though. they look gorgeous.

Polo + Micra
bloody hell i didn't think they were that much

i think you were right to get the options you wanted and you will enjoy it:D

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I gather there the same Recaros as the 197's bar the pattern is yellow behind the mesh...?

If they are i priced them up from Renault at £3600 iirc a pair

RS200
very nice i bet your counting the days! im pretty sure that tech pack is just bluetooth cos u can connect ur ipod on the standard and you get the same amount of speakers

Renault Clio 182
Yeah counting down the days now then for some serious fun and just so excited about it really. The tech pack thing i was only going by what it said in the book so i really dont know how different it is from the standard set up

197 Sport
very nice i bet your counting the days! im pretty sure that tech pack is just bluetooth cos u can connect ur ipod on the standard and you get the same amount of speakers

Hi,
The tech pack is additional speakers, bluetooth, rca and usb plug for ipod.
Just ordered a 200 myself, black with parking sensors, extra tinted windows, cup chassis, folding mirrors, diamond brite, and the anthracite exterior pack.
I never went for the recaro seats either after reading all about the wear issues, and the standard seats in my 197 are great, so thought I would stick with them.
Mine should be here early dec, late nov.

Tangoed Works
i dont understand how the same seat that is in many cars only has issues in the renault. not heard many problems in the rs4, focus rs, mini jcw, corsa vxr.

congrats on the new car, unlucky for the wait!

RS200
i dont understand how the same seat that is in many cars only has issues in the renault. not heard many problems in the rs4, focus rs, mini jcw, corsa vxr.

congrats on the new car, unlucky for the wait!

it must be the quality of the materials used. obviously in a mini or audi there going to be better made. and there a different design to the recaros in the clio. although the new focus RS shares the same design but there half leather.

STEALTH RAIDER
Just ordered my 200 i went for Albi Blue metallic paint (took a while to decide that), Cup Chassis, Cup Spolier, Technology pack, Electric & Folding door mirrors.

For a total of £16,195 take off my old car which was a Ford Fiesta ST £6,500 so i had to pay £9,695 which aint bad for a brand new car.

They reckon i will get it in December but could be earlier.

What yr was your st mate? I traded my 08 st500 in for an albi 200

RS200, CBR1000RR
Just ordered a 200 as well, should be here mid december hopefully.
After a uk impreza turbo, a hawkeye sti & lotus exige I just hope the 200 lives up to all the hype.
It's racing blue with black speedlines, extra tinted glass, elec folding mirrors, cup spoiler, cup chassis, carbon trim & the all important recaro's. :cool:

STEALTH RAIDER
Just ordered a 200 as well, should be here mid december hopefully.
After a uk impreza turbo, a hawkeye sti & lotus exige I just hope the 200 lives up to all the hype.
It's racing blue with black speedlines, extra tinted glass, elec folding mirrors, cup spoiler, cup chassis, carbon trim & the all important recaro's. :cool:

Cool, i got an albi 200 with black speeds, tints, cup spoiler, folding mirrors, cornering lights, carbon trim. Ordered it 17th Sep, Should be here last wk of Nov - 1st wk Dec. Just need to order my recaros 2 week before but cant decide on colour :(

Renault Clio 182
I know, tellin me!!!! Everyone is getting funny dates though. Ive gotta wait 11 weeks!!!!

Yeah i ordered on wednesday and they told me december but could be earlier and that i might get a letter from Renault with a date but its usually about a month out

RS200, CBR1000RR
Cool, i got an albi 200 with black speeds, tints, cup spoiler, folding mirrors, cornering lights, carbon trim. Ordered it 17th Sep, Should be here last wk of Nov - 1st wk Dec. Just need to order my recaros 2 week before but cant decide on colour :(
I thought the Recaro's only came in 1 colour :eek: Yellow

STEALTH RAIDER
This sounds interesting :cool: Get the photos when you get them :eek:
If I had the choice I'd prob go black half leather half alcantara,
hard wearing & grippy :D

I have pleanty of time to get them. They do black leather with blue alacantra. they look nice. Ill pm you the specs mate