ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered my new RS200

RB Clio 200
Racing Blue with Cup chassis. Ordered yesterday from Martin's in Basingstoke. Very, very helpful dealer.
I'm told expected delivery time is towards the end of December. Can't wait.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Good dealership for prices, but their onsite cleaner/valeter is a f00king nightmare, damaging cars left right and centre. They are also not very good at fixing issues.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Racing Blue with Cup chassis. Ordered yesterday from Martin's in Basingstoke. Very, very helpful dealer.
I'm told expected delivery time is towards the end of December. Can't wait.

A good Christmas present to yourself then?! :cool:

My 182 turned up early December '04. Quite funny when everyone else is gearing up for Xmas with presents, food, drink, parties, etc - and all I could think of was a bloody Clio! ;)

D.

clio 172 cup
ive still only seen 1 person order alien green i thought everybody would have picked it but suppose £1200 is expensive

A good Christmas present to yourself then?! :cool:

My 182 turned up early December '04. Quite funny when everyone else is gearing up for Xmas with presents, food, drink, parties, etc - and all I could think of was a bloody Clio! ;)

D.

yeah that was same as my 182! best xmas present ever had....

enjoy your 200 when it arrives, i get mine on saturday....beware the 200 hate brigade!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Did anyone else think Ford Group B rally car when they saw this thread title?!

Anyway, good choice. White wheels?

RB Clio 200
Good dealership for prices, but their onsite cleaner/valeter is a f00king nightmare, damaging cars left right and centre. They are also not very good at fixing issues.

Will watch out for the valeter. But fixing issues? I had a couple with my Megane and they got sorted no fuss.

Clio sport 200
Waiting for my Alien Green RS200 with cup chassis, ex demonstrator from Toomey Southend. Only delay is my log book coming back from Swansea after putting old car plate on retention.

LY 200
Waiting for my Alien Green RS200 with cup chassis, ex demonstrator from Toomey Southend. Only delay is my log book coming back from Swansea after putting old car plate on retention.

Was probs one of those in the car park yesterday.....Lovely cars are the Alien ones in the flesh but they had three there alone so im wondering whether they will end up ten to the penny!

Which rep did you buy it through?