ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just ordered this for me clio..

Yeah they are very good, just dont hold it too close to the paintwork ! LOL ! Have you seen what these will do to the crap on your driveway or patio !?!??!?

Arctic Blue 182

Yep, got one. I also use the one at our local Morrisons.

Brilliant for wheels. Bit of autoglym wheel cleaner, leave for 30 secs then jet it off. Careful you dont blast your brakes tho and dont hold it too close to paintwork. I had a mate that did that and ened up blasting the paint off his Saxo VTR!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

looks wicked! howd u connect it up to the water supply? it it connected to a normal garden tap or a kitchen 1 or what? may have to make a purchase!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Err, no .. what does it do to driveways lol ? scared now ! am I gonna take off when i squeeze the trigger ? I thought this one looked quite small so not too powerfull.

It was bought entirly to encourage my laziness :) Im hoping it just connects up to a normal hose connector ? does it ?

You can take off all the dirt and muck off patios and driveways with these pressure washers. Try using a normal hosepipe and then use this and see the difference. Just dont use the pressure washer too close to the paintwork, we all know how thin the Renault paint is anyway !

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

These are very good for getting all the cr4p off underneath the car as well which is normally hard to get to.

Arctic Blue 182

Connect one end of the hosepipe to the tap and the other end to the pressure washer, then plug the pressure washer into the mains (keep the plug away from any water). The water then comes out of the tap through the hosepipe into the pressure washer which then jets the water out via its motor mechanism thingy.

Avoid any kind of knots or kinks in the hosepipe or the restriction of water will make your pressure washer just rev itself to death and eventually burn out.

Enjoy it and bask away in your laziness.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Like the sound of that.. basking in my own laziness :)

So is there any fun things you can do with them other than washing stuff.. ooh I wonder if that bees nest is still in the garden..lol

Arctic Blue 182

Under your wheel arches, inside your wheely bin when its bin emptied (eh! see the joke I cunningly slid in there....)?

Anyone that comes within a foot of your car after youve cleaned it, BLAST them with it. It f**kin kills!!! Try it.

Mk2 Golf GTI

bought one from argos a few weeks back, it even came with a free in car dirt devil for £35!!