ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just parked next to a Gordini RS 200, couple of pics...

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Just went to get my shopping at the local Carrefour, did my usual park a mile from the store to prevent door dings and ended up next to a Gordini RS 200 in white.

They had not gone for the Recaro seats (if this is even an option on the Gordini), or the Cup pack, and the interior looked rather gash IMO.

Gordini badge is low down on rear quarter and vents were chrome look instead of black, wheels probably not to everyone's taste.

Sooooo which do you prefer? :clown:

Couple of Blackberry pics below:
IMG00046-20100803-1852.jpgIMG00047-20100803-1853.jpg

megane gt dci 150
it was either whie with blue stripes and blue with white stripes IIRC.

that just looks like a white clio, with halfords wheels *awaits grilling*

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I had to peer through the window after spotting the Gordini badges, it had horrible blue seats and looked brand new, can't say I was greatly impressed :(

Wheels are Raiders, you can spec them on the 200, though why you would is beyond me as they're rank.

Italian 3.2 V6
gordini 200 is such a fail of a car.. its simply s**t and been designed by a gypo!

PSJ.

Renault Sport Clio 182
i saw one blue one and a white one in a renault dealership in Paris, im not really a fan

Nissan 350z
The Gordini can be spec'd in black as well as white fyi.

Ive never seen pictures of the white before and i have to admit its deffinately more acceptable. I quite like that :)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Saw it again this morning, it's ruining my individuality in these parts :dapprove: