ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just picked up my 197

RB 182
Had a short drive and as soon as a saw it I knew I was going to be buying it... Not really any plans as it's already how I want it so I'll be keeping it clean and tidy and just making it my own...

D5EF2EE9-C110-4E04-B738-38AE45033EC6_zpsmotsvxln.jpg

5C6D7D17-5F68-475D-B06D-E501F44DF090_zpsoetufklv.jpg

On the drive back... Not bad at all...

CAF75E46-2B5D-4E6A-B2E8-2D64F6F590E7_zpss6vpjlt3.jpg

recaros and 200 diffuser completely sold it for me... A great upgrade from the sx haha

RB 182
Its a very nice looking 197. But the wheels are s**t. Standard wheels would suit it much better. I'd be willing to swap you for standard wheels to finish it off nicely and make my car look s**t :eek:

Good effort... But I don't think I could make any one else's car look s**t with these wheels on I'd just feel too bad for how terrible it would look ;)

RB 182
Fantastic looking car, I would really like a 197 at some point myself.
I am glad I did, if you do I would definitely recommend paying that extra bit for a well specked one... This was a completely different drive to a low spec I test drove before it...

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I am glad I did, if you do I would definitely recommend paying that extra bit for a well specked one... This was a completely different drive to a low spec I test drove before it...

I almost bought a standard spec one about 3 years ago now but I'm glad I didn't, like you just said I would like one with the full aero kit and recaro's, they totally change the look of the car for the better in my opinion.

RB 182
I almost bought a standard spec one about 3 years ago now but I'm glad I didn't, like you just said I would like one with the full aero kit and recaro's, they totally change the look of the car for the better in my opinion.
It really does.. It looks like a completely different car