ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just picked up the 200

clio 200 cup
Just picked up the 200 had a nice spirited drive back from melton to brum ( as you do ) nice little package all in all im am impressed one little issue though pulling off around islands etc felt very flat and jerky around 3-4 thou is this common ?

Twingo RS
Just picked up the 200 had a nice spirited drive back from melton to brum ( as you do ) nice little package all in all im am impressed one little issue though pulling off around islands etc felt very flat and jerky around 3-4 thou is this common ?

I dont know if they all do this. I test drove a 59 plate white 200 cup at Renault Leicester a few months ago and it did exactly the same thing on roundabouts. It felt a little bit like a single seater with straight cut gears that I drove once, all spluttery and kangarooing till you were giving it some.

Superb bit of kit though, hope you enjoy it.

clio 200 cup
Its been doing it again tonight its kind of tricky to drive through aswell everything is standard on the car i mean id understand if it had a exhaust and filter but no map ? Ive never had a car do this before so is it common its almost like a flat spot feel to it but tricky to drive through ?

GTD, Lupo
Its been doing it again tonight its kind of tricky to drive through aswell everything is standard on the car i mean id understand if it had a exhaust and filter but no map ? Ive never had a car do this before so is it common its almost like a flat spot feel to it but tricky to drive through ?

Get it down your local dealership and get it checked over. its not so common on the 200s but was on the 197s. If it does it once the engine is up to temp then you have an issue.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
they are a bit horrible when cold but not bad when warm, hardly as refined as a nice diesel but they arnt bad! i found mine was murder to pull away in smoothly until i got used to it!

Mk3 Megane 250
Switch of traction controll and should help a little, it''l be because its cold, and if it does it when warm get it checked over. But they will say there aint nowt wrong with it, i mean i took my 197 up cause of the kangaroo effect and said to them about the update for the map, they never hada a clue what i was on about. Even when i got it it was still the same. I just put it down to character lol, i think the only way to get rid is get it mapped out (correct me if i'm wrong)

clio 200 cup
Taking into renault next week hopefully sort it out i did tell the mrs it may need an exhaust filter and a remap ........dont think she brought that one though lol