ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just purchased a sports grill

Hey guys I've just brought a sports grill for my 1.2 clio, cleaned it up nicely.

Just wondering if it's an exact fit or if it needs altering and I've seen a lot of people say to spray it satin black is that correct? Also is any sanding required ?

I've also brought a french flag sticker to put on if as well :)

Jack

People get a bit anal on here that's all!

To remove the old original grille, give it a good hard smack with the palm of your hand at either side of the Renault diamond. Honestly that's the best way to remove it. The clips are super tight for some reason so fitting the new one might tear your fingers to shreds, however it'll look fab once it's fitted. :up:

People get a bit anal on here that's all!

To remove the old original grille, give it a good hard smack with the palm of your hand at either side of the Renault diamond. Honestly that's the best way to remove it. The clips are super tight for some reason so fitting the new one might tear your fingers to shreds, however it'll look fab once it's fitted. :up:
My old one is currently already off of it, just waiting to get some paint :)