ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just purchased Engine Dynamics forged turbo 280bhp engine

182 Turbo
Yeah I have been thinking about this but it will have to be the 230 kit as can't afford the 280 kit new. Think about bodies now but that's a lot of cash for not a lot of gain
is reliability a concern? Id say you definitely have to know your way around the f4r to run the 280 kit, running 230 keeps me busy enough

Clio 182
is reliability a concern? Id say you definitely have to know your way around the f4r to run the 280 kit, running 230 keeps me busy enough
No not a huge priority however I want it to be able to take a bit of abuse on track. I enjoy working on cars just as much as racing them so have that to my advantage lol. It's solely going to be a track car and not needed for anything else.
What's a realistic achievable bhp figure on itb's with cams and headwork?

182 Turbo
No not a huge priority however I want it to be able to take a bit of abuse on track. I enjoy working on cars just as much as racing them so have that to my advantage lol. It's solely going to be a track car and not needed for anything else.
What's a realistic achievable bhp figure on itb's with cams and headwork?
220-230 bhp realistically , they make about 240 on a high comp build
itb's would be way more suitable for what you want but its probably gunna cost you a couple grand more than a low boost conversion