ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just put a deposit on a ly f1

White ds3
so excited i had to tell someone lol pik it up in 2 weeks cant wait only 14k miles on it

0c209b91.jpg
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m130/b33fy123/0c209b91.jpg

what you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
The headlights that have a sort of glass ball (cant think of a better way to describe them) inside them that project the light from the bulb onto the road rather than using reflections like those ones do.

LY R27
Tried to pm you mate but msg box is full. If you dont mind me asking mate how much did you end up paying for it? PM me cheers

Mini Cooper S sport
Absolutely stunning!

It really is the best-looking Clio (apart from the Mk2 Vee). If I hadn't gone for the Meg it would have been an LY R27.

Did you get it for a good price?

Many congrats :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
nice clio but where can u buy those headlights that are on that clio

Here's a thought, Renault ;)

What happened to this?

pritchard182 said:
mabe but the inside is dull on the clio but the vxr is stuning there is so many extras where as the clio is just plain and plastc imo

Not a bad motor for a 21yo sparkie, i must be doing something wrong :(

White ds3
Here's a thought, Renault ;)

What happened to this?

Not a bad motor for a 21yo sparkie, i must be doing something wrong :(

still like the vxr but the vxr is riddled with engine faults and the 197s come in beter colours lol
and working long hours and the sale of my 182 thats how i can afford it, work hard play hard

Italian 3.2 V6
WANT!!

Seriously been considering a 197 (amongst other cars as always)

Won't be able to afford a LY one tho, which I'd love. To follow suit from the LY182. Might have to be albi blue.

PSJ.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice car-

Out of the cars ive sold in the last 18 months the LY 200 & LY 197 always take top mantle in pleasure of driving & astetic appeal....

does it have climate>>?????

S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very good looking car, the 27 is the only 197 to have imo.

I couldn't own a yellow car again I don't think.

my brother had one of these up untill recently also only had about 14k on the clock. was stunning. needless to say i had i out for a spin a few times and was very very impressed.

http://www.ukmodded.co.uk/forums/in...n=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=295

^^ this was his above with my little 205 Mi16. if i could afford a LY F1 i'd definalty buy one

nice example youve got there too . like mentioned above the xeons would finish it off a treat :)

Last edited:
  nimbus r27
very nice mate! you wont regret it! :approve: i love my r27 amazing how many looks you get in them!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Every time a man buys a yellow car, a puppy dog gets run over.