ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just renewed my car insurance

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

£600 on a 1.6 2003 dynamique 2 years ncb and no crashes in the last 3 years (but 2 previous to that) age 23

with direct line, it was only £900 for a type r which i think is good?

Mondeo STTDCI

I got the same quote with the same stats renaultsport83 BUT i had to goto HIC...didnt try Reno insurance to my shame but I had to wrestle to get HIC down that low!

hmmm im about to start shopping around for insurance...

my stats are...

19.... 2 years driving exeperience, no ncb, pass plus, one accident and a renault clio 1.2 16v 53 plate!

what do u reckon it should be????

Mine was £450 with intrest paid over 12 months, £250 excess, with £40 extra for putting a friend on there to share the driving when we go to gigs.

22, 2 yrs N Claims, get that lovely bonus from Renault Insurance for staying with them as well, lovely. Only downside is that they wont do temporary cover on other cars unless its a courtesy car.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

why cant I have 1.2 premiums for my 172.. grrr.. paying £800 for fully conp + protected NCB on it.. spose its not too bad.

Not a Clio

£700 and something fully comp.

23 years old, 3 years no claims.

1.8 16v.

----------

£800 something on 2.0 16v 170bhp astra GSI.

Hmm.

20, No NCD, No Previous Insurance.. TPFT for 10 months Bonus Accelerator on a Williams.

:confused:

Arwell, its all good when you plant it.. you realise why its so high, heh.

Got to do mine today as well.

Mine has dropped down to £791 for my williams. Anyone got a better price or company to try.

even better news lads, i made an ammendment today, with my tinted windows, viper kit ktr exhaust and other mods, plus no claims protection only 58 pound a month. wicked!