ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Replaced My Saxo VTS with this.....(Pictures)

Civic Si
i've just purchased a civic type r Ek9. i'm picking it up on saturday so i'll try and get some pictures up at the weekend. can't wait :)

Honda Integra Type R
Its mad to think that the Jordans were 17k brand new in 99'

I know id still pay 17k for 1 if i had 17k to spend :approve:

Jordans are nice. well done for getting rid of the saxo.

Ive not got rid of the saxo yet still sitting in the garage :( Needs a new home

rare to see a totally standard one aint it?

that car has got so much potential so many parts out for it....

Yea it is rare to see a standard one, part of me wants to keep it totally standard but then another part of me wants to make it look like this

jordieporgiesrotasy0oc4.jpg

wheels on the vts look shocking.

nice move though

You get used to them. Just wanted it to be different from the many millions of other saxos that go about

M

mini-valver

I like the VTS! PM me some info mate....

Cant help but think I'd have had a normal VTi over the Jordan, I like the rare factor but the colour of the interior is awful

Honda Integra Type R
I like the VTS! PM me some info mate....

Cant help but think I'd have had a normal VTi over the Jordan, I like the rare factor but the colour of the interior is awful

Each to there own i suppose Thanks for the Comments though :D

Finally found a forum where folk can criticise your car in a nice way :D haha

What info would you like mate? Engine mods etc?

If u look on Pistonheads most of the Details is on there. :cheers:

M

mini-valver

Completely my opinion fella, if it had black leather or even cloth I'd own one, lol!

I have a VTS at the minute but its old and tired, need to find one with the same character and pace as mine (Its a fast one, standard on 121k). I cant get rid of it, too attatched :eek:

Honda Integra Type R
Completely my opinion fella, if it had black leather or even cloth I'd own one, lol!

I have a VTS at the minute but its old and tired, need to find one with the same character and pace as mine (Its a fast one, standard on 121k). I cant get rid of it, too attatched :eek:

Yea i wasnt sure if i wanted to get rid of mine but needs must tbh.

Where about are you from as mine is for sale looking for a quick sale so could maybe do a deal?