ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just replaced my steering wheel.......

Clio 1.5 DCI
Just replaced the steering wheel on my mk2 ph2 clio like for like.... but now the indicator stalk doesnt cancel! What have I done wrong?

Cheers,
Dan

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Does anyone know the answer to this if you put in an aftermarket steering wheel?

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
Is there supposed to be a new ring to cancel the indicators with the new steering wheel?

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
if you have a cheap boss it may not have the little nib thing to cancel the indicator , or you may of broke something , not alot you can do wrong really when fitting a wheel

richard691

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo RS133 & 172
the boss collar is too narrow for the indicator canceller, seems like there should be an adaptor to bridge the gap but there isnt.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Had to send mine back, the hole for the wires to go through was to small. Momo is the way mate, reli dont know why ur indicators wouldnt work