ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just seen a Focus RS

Astra 1.9cdti XP

On the way to work this morning. Very nice indeed though the colour is a bit horrible, in all the magazines it looks blue but in the flesh it looks purple....urrrgh!!! Quite an old fella driving it too......looked far too sensible to have one!!

Supposed to be crap on "fun" roads arent they? Which for me, a sports car that drives well on the motorway but craply on B roads, is a bit crap in my opinion.

Paul

I just dont think it was a car made for uk roads, and why would you buy it as a track car? Id get a radical/caterham etc

Astra 1.9cdti XP

May have been the light....it was pretty dark this morning!! Yeah the wheels dont look like 18s. This id rather have one of those Alfa GTAs even it is going to be a bit more expensive.

now theyre cool cars, my dad had a 3.0 V6 GTV with an Autodelta 4 outlet exhaust, id like to do that with the 147 GTA! The sound was awesome on the GTV!! Front end grip was great too. ahem..where was i..

I love renault I love renault I love renault I love renault I love renault lol