ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just sold my 172. Again.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
^^Yeah, he text me to say he was happy. (Amongst some expletives)

Dan, FLOL!! Thats what my mate said as it drove out the yard.

I don't want it back. I'm selling everything I own at the minute! Its mental car time next! :D

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Monaro? No they're notmy cup of tea. (Mainly because I'm not very good at driving and RWD with 500hp is a bit scary) They are good for money making though! :D

Which one is this? The one you've spent 8 years taking apart and putting back together?

Or one of the other 5932898 you've owned?

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Which one is this? The one you've spent 8 years taking apart and putting back together?

Or one of the other 5932898 you've owned?

I bought it about 2004 ish? Belonged to me for 18 months, I sold it to someone off here, he owned it for about 3 years and I bought it back about 3 months ago.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Evo hopefully.

Depends if the guys sold it or not by the time I get the money up together.

Starting to regret buying so many f**king cars now. :(

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I bought it about 2004 ish? Belonged to me for 18 months, I sold it to someone off here, he owned it for about 3 years and I bought it back about 3 months ago.

Daniel--- Was browsing the history on the liquid yellow ive got for sale on PH at the moment & it turns out you sold it from new from Renault Bristol-
Was an 04 plate-

even has your card stapled to the invoice still-

Small world eh-

Steve

BMW E46 330i Touring
Evo hopefully.

Depends if the guys sold it or not by the time I get the money up together.

Starting to regret buying so many f**king cars now. :(

In which case, the last thing you need is to buy more cheap, old, blue hot hatches!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Daniel--- Was browsing the history on the liquid yellow ive got for sale on PH at the moment & it turns out you sold it from new from Renault Bristol-
Was an 04 plate-

even has your card stapled to the invoice still-

Small world eh-

Steve

Lowered? 17 inch KEi Wheels? KTec exhaust? Matt Harris on the Logbook??

Thats my mates!

Pm Me!!!!!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Didn't notice this thread, I think it misses you, developing two problems in 24 hours just to spite me, got 40mpg average today though :D :D :D

Thanks a lot Dan.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Daniel you are a leg-end. Was looking forward to meeting you again at Combe. Hope you will still be able to attend, but you may have to be working too hard to pay your petrol bills.

Evo's out the window now. :( Just had a message from the owner and he's already sold it.

I'll be at combe, hopefully in the Valver. If not, i've got a 280hp RWD beastie that will be on the road soon! :D