ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just SOLD the Flamer! :(

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Cant belive there is going to me no more project updates one this! :(
Best flamer by far! Hope the new owner treats it like you did,
You did it well mate!

S2 106 GTI
Daft is the word! daft! :S got it looking smart then sold?! you just bought the H&R's too!!
I thought you made your mind up on a GP?!?

For around here you won't find a better car!! trust me!
I sold my old cup for a LCR - wish I never did such a thing -But now back in a trophy.

Ad

MK2 FRS
GPs are superb, I drove a modified Lohen one. but 13k would be stretch for decent one! Plus the running costs are vastly different.

S2 106 GTI
GPs are superb, I drove a modified Lohen one. but 13k would be stretch for decent one! Plus the running costs are vastly different.

Mates mrs has a cooper S and he said its shocking what the mpg is for what they are!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Aye think the GP i drove was late teens. Mind blowing considering the relative performace!!

Italian 3.2 V6
Lolz, just took it out for the 1st time as it's been sitting on my front (2month)And was just MOT'd last week so thought il have one last run in it and my god am i gutted! Really don't want to let it go now lol :( felt really tight n responsive since it's had an MOT, felt rapid aswell :(

one word, Gutted!

But yea onwords and upwords! Mini GP, 3MPS, 255 F1... Just ant decide between them! :( GP I'd great to drive but expensive.. 3MPS is rapid n cheapto buy but pricey tax n INS, 225 F1 Is in the middle..

Oh yea n there's the 200 aswell :S

PSJ.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Tangoed Works
Get yourself in a jcw fella, you wont regret it. 30-32 mpg normal driving, 40+ on mways, low 20's when kicking the crap out of it. Easy to tune and they have done all their depreciating!

BG 182 FF
spent so long getting it spot on m8, great project dairy, plenty of choice to get a cracking car though with a budget of 10-13K.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
One of my favourites. Hope it's gone to a good home and all that b****cks.

Who cares, you have the monies.

I'd bang the cash into a 200. Decent spec and a nice warrantied, new car. They're a nice step up from the 172 and unlike the 197's, they don't feel their weight.

Either that, or buy a DC5. It'll hold it's money really well also.

Vectra SRi
i really fancy a 3 MPS myself, see one around here quite often, some sort of exhaust system on it and my god does it shift, plus the sound is amazing! shame i cant afford one! :(

also on the mini subject, i test drove one after getting rid of my 182 (only the standard cooper-s) but i hated it, what a horrible car to drive, mainly down to the seat position! plus nowhere near as quick as i expected (although the GP and JCW will be quicker obviously)

Vectra SRi
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-VOLKSWAG...ewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item3ca7c76814

might be worth a try, i got one instead of a cooper-s, 150bhp as standard, simple remap will see just shy of 200. mine was upsetting type r's, golf gti's, would even stick with the likes of focus st's and astra vxr's to a certain extent. plus if you throw a bit more at them, tidy exhaust, front mount intercooler, stage 2 map you could be seeing the best part of 250 brake! plus you get the element of suprise as not alot of people expect them to be as quick as they are!

this is mine . . gutted i had to sell it!

DSC00630.jpg

sensible drop with some golf replica wheels . .

P5050154.jpg

nice set of TT comps . .

LGIM0083.jpg

Italian 3.2 V6
yea mate, sold it to a good friend not so long ago (guy giving the V's in silver clio in 3rd pic). how come the late interest?