ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just some pics because i cleaned it.

RB FF 182
Before anyone says anything, 1) Yes the exhaust mounts need doing, 2) Yes it does need coilovers and 3) I dont want Turinis on it. Otherwise comments appreciated.
IMG_3824.jpg
IMG_3826.jpg
IMG_3830.jpg
IMG_3833.jpg
IMG_3836.jpg
IMG_3840.gif
IMG_3835-1.jpg

RB FF 182
IMG_3837.jpg
IMG_3840.jpg
IMG_3841.jpg

Changed the Renault Sport badge for a small one. Putting a CS sticker where it was. Not on yet.

RB FF 182
Have been trying to find out who owns the M3. Its just been sat there for months. Never moved. Tax expired ages ago.

A new tax disc holder is on order....

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Needs coilovers, haha. Only joking. I did see your list up top ^^^

Looking nice! I love racing blue. Never see many about where I live. :(

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
I'm not sure about your Renault Sport Badge but like everyone else has said, I also have a soft sport for Racing Blue

Look into the 197 RS Badge (as pictured below)

IMG_0419.jpg

RB FF 182
I'm not sure about your Renault Sport Badge but like everyone else has said, I also have a soft sport for Racing Blue

Look into the 197 RS Badge (as pictured below)

IMG_0419.jpg
current one is temporary. Got it for cheap. Thought it was better and bigger than it is. Will get a 197 one in due course. Exhaust needs sorting first.

Clio 1.2 16v
Living right in the centre atm. Was up in crookes before. Originally from Shropshire but been up here 9 years now. How about you?

Sound mate, I'm from crystal peaks side waterthorpe, if you know where that is hahaha. :)

Arctic 182, GTD
This car is so clean! Saw it in the flesh and was amazed how good the paint was tbh. My old wheels look good bud, suit it so much more then the turinis.

RB FF 182
Cheers Kiel. How are the turinis working for you?
Azza, fair comment, I'm going to clean it again in the next few days and use a good camera to get some better shots. Hopefully have the exhaust done by then too.

Arctic 182, GTD
Cheers Kiel. How are the turinis working for you?
Azza, fair comment, I'm going to clean it again in the next few days and use a good camera to get some better shots. Hopefully have the exhaust done by then too.

Yeah their great mate thanks, got the tyres taken off the next day then dropped them off at the powder coaters the day after.lol look amazing I think. Did you manage to do the track day up Bedford in the end?

RB FF 182
Yeah made it to Bedford. Was really good. Pretty much saw away the tyres those wheels had on them and replaced them straight away afterwards. Did manage to ruin the gearbox also which was fairly s**t but on the plus side the new one is spot on.

Arctic 182, GTD
Yeah made it to Bedford. Was really good. Pretty much saw away the tyres those wheels had on them and replaced them straight away afterwards. Did manage to ruin the gearbox also which was fairly s**t but on the plus side the new one is spot on.

Ah good least you made it down there. Ah that's abit gutting, expensive fix I take it? Got any track days planned for next year?

RB FF 182
Nothing definite. Am moving to New Zealand for a while end of April so unless I can get one in before then it might not happen. You got any planned?