ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just spent £36 on new badges!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Am i mad? just ordered it from ktec, the rs one as mines looking old and bent! How do you get the new one all lined up and straight!? :S

cheers

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yes mad but you have a V6 so it doesnt matter :)

When ive had mine off in the past ive just been very careful when reapplying them to the boot, maybe using an image as reference. I think there is a .pdf with measurements but its for a ph1 172.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Did you get the old ones or the new style...? Dead easy...Measure it up...Ensure it's stright and plonk it on.

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Yes mad but you have a V6 so it doesnt matter :)

When ive had mine off in the past ive just been very careful when reapplying them to the boot, maybe using an image as reference. I think there is a .pdf with measurements but its for a ph1 172.

yes there is a pdf with the measurements in, Ive seen iit somewhere

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys, I have ordered the new style one as it was a doddle to keep clean on the 197! ;)

What adhesive should be used?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Ali! how? where? you bugger! :(

Ben hows the meg and when you bringing her back for that wax? ;)

cheers guys.

BMW M135i
Ben hows the meg and when you bringing her back for that wax? ;)

Still going so far! Still looking pretty good for your love and attention :star:. Soon methinks have seen the winter prep stuff what does that involve? Will make sure you've got all day this time :).

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
good good ;) Winter offer is a good polish and a few coats of wax :D Or what ever your after!