ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just spent £36 on new badges!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Am i mad? just ordered it from ktec, the rs one as mines looking old and bent! How do you get the new one all lined up and straight!? :S

cheers

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  182 + 330d
Yes mad but you have a V6 so it doesnt matter :)

When ive had mine off in the past ive just been very careful when reapplying them to the boot, maybe using an image as reference. I think there is a .pdf with measurements but its for a ph1 172.

Ali

V6, Jeep SRT, GTS
Did you get the old ones or the new style...? Dead easy...Measure it up...Ensure it's stright and plonk it on.

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Yes mad but you have a V6 so it doesnt matter :)

When ive had mine off in the past ive just been very careful when reapplying them to the boot, maybe using an image as reference. I think there is a .pdf with measurements but its for a ph1 172.

yes there is a pdf with the measurements in, Ive seen iit somewhere

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys, I have ordered the new style one as it was a doddle to keep clean on the 197! ;)

What adhesive should be used?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Ali! how? where? you bugger! :(

Ben hows the meg and when you bringing her back for that wax? ;)

cheers guys.

BMW M135i
Ben hows the meg and when you bringing her back for that wax? ;)

Still going so far! Still looking pretty good for your love and attention :star:. Soon methinks have seen the winter prep stuff what does that involve? Will make sure you've got all day this time :).

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
good good ;) Winter offer is a good polish and a few coats of wax :D Or what ever your after!