ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just the one...

Flame Red Delight
Liked the way the car was sitting on the road the other day there so i took a quick photo of how it is sitting the now, not the best picture in the end but you get the idea...

DSC_1115.jpg

Flame Red Delight
williams wheels with a twist i like to call them lol and thanks for the comments thats when it was clean, should see the state of it now lol

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Looks awesome mate! :approve: Always had a soft spot for williams wheels..

Flame Red Delight
haha your just bitter coz you have a vectra shed haha, glad people other than GAZ like it :)

Flame Red Delight
i have now gone back to the standard phase 1 bumper, phase 2 172 bumper needed sprayed and couldnt be bothered doing it myself so i sold it, dont think i am going to do anything else to the car i like the way it looks the now so thats how its going to stay i think :) thanks for all your comments though

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Sport
That's a very shiny car.. Like the wheels, a bit different :) what engine's in that?
More Scottish people too i see:) x

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Haha yea I'll see what happens might get a 172 or get a flat not sure yet

have to agree get the flat. on the look myself now!

its a clip on the cv boot thats broken on mine cal, so will be fixed by the end of the week no more grease all over the wheels :cool:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
lol i will get u to clean that wheel again fancy it? haha ruin anymore brushes