ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just to say hello

Skoda fabia Vrs
Would just like to introduce myself to everyone on the forum

My name is Steven and i don't own a clio but i do own a renaultsport twingo 133 so thought i would sign up and check out the banter and look at the projects.. i did want to own a 172 cup as i think there stunning but insurance put a stop to that at 19!! lol £1800..

I bought the twingo 8 weeks ago brand new and im LOVING it tbh... (cheap insurance) was shocked £739 fc own name 19 driving 2 yrs 1 yrs ncb.

Anyway. im from Scotland, Lanark which is quite close to Glasgow..Is there alot of members from Scotland? any meets?

anyway heres my twingo!

DSC00051.jpg

Skoda fabia Vrs
DSC00053.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

Vinyled the front end.. behind the number plate.. Soz for picture quality.. 5mp phone camera

Skoda fabia Vrs
Looks lovely that, a sensible drop and perfection :)

duno about lowering m8 has it has the cup pack and i havent even driven it in the dry in 8 weeks!!

maybe lower it later in the year though..

plans are re-map at rs tuning in leeds (i hope)
k-tec or custom cat back exhaust
panel filter
front windows tinted...yes i know illegal but not a dark tint lol

all this after more mileage only got a few thousand on her the now

Skoda fabia Vrs
welcome to cs buddy ive got a 133 the exact same as urs i stay in glasgow mate should to c u about buddy ul c the pics of my 133 here http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=480956&highlight=darren+d+133

Thanks m8!! yeah mate should see you about sometime then... Do you go to any meets?

yeah m8 theres exactly the same.. i think

cup pack
sound pack
bluetooth pack
antharcite pack

Was going to get a white 1 but can only get it in cup spec and it only saves 10kg!! take my spare out and it saves 17kg while keepin A/C:)

Suzuki Jimny
Nice looking car!

But i'm slightly confused how you could afford a brand new car, but not £1800 for insurance on a clio?

Porsche Boxster987S
welcome mate. Im from Airdrie. Dont worry about not owning a clio , most of the scots dont own one anymore lol

Skoda fabia Vrs
Nice looking car!

But i'm slightly confused how you could afford a brand new car, but not £1800 for insurance on a clio?

Its not the fact that i couldnt afford the insurance i just personally didnt want to spend 1880 insureing a 197.. speed isnt just what i look for but i deffo wanted a renaultsport car.. megane was obv a no no so that left the twingo and at £739 a year.. at 19 thats great i thought so i couldnt knock it back

girls get cheap insurance we all know that!!! lol

steve

Porsche Boxster987S
nah , we still love them but moving on to bigger and better things happens eventually:)

O , and cheers:)

Twingo Sport 133
Thanks m8!! yeah mate should see you about sometime then... Do you go to any meets?

yeah m8 theres exactly the same.. i think

cup pack
sound pack
bluetooth pack
antharcite pack

Was going to get a white 1 but can only get it in cup spec and it only saves 10kg!! take my spare out and it saves 17kg while keepin A/C:)
yeah buddy got the exact same:) i wanted a white 1 to bus as u said they only come in the cup but i couldnt b happier with the 1 i got:D not been to any meets yet mate but im gna start goin to them with ma mate and his 200 let me no wat 1s ur goin to i should c u there if im not workin