ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just took the 172 Phase Quik out...

Mr2 Roadster
I've been driving the ex's Mazda MX5 for the last week or so as she said I could have it until she trades it in. It's an 05 plate and has only 6,000 miles on it so it's a nice clean and tight little ride and I get a nice brown face and arms in the sun so it can't be bad, not to mention the rear wheel drive in the wet! :)

But as per the title, just ran the 172 up the bypass and I couldn't believe how quick it is compaired to the 1.8 MX? Also it felt really heavy and almost sturdy in comparisom, not something I have ever associated with a Renault!

That said when I do get back in the 172 in a few weeks I know I'll be bored of it and all it's rattles and niggles within a day and want something else!

1998 BMW e46 323i
Mate I was seeing this girl a while back... Gave her a lift in her ROVER 114GSI Ha ha. (A 1.4 metro). Dropped her off and then ragged it all the way back to ours, now the brakes are sheet, it's slow as fook, the tyres are skinnier than my mountain bike's but the thing can handle. Anyway I got used to it and immediately after took a spin in my 172.

Was in ore of the thing; small, but chunky, responsive, chuckable and the seats - my God they hug you!

Now I'm used to it again, that is used to fixing one thing, before I fix another and another.... It's just alright