ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just washed 225

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Nice and clean - can u get the cup backs with the megane??

Ive seen one at a local renault dealer with anthracite multi spokes on it?

Nice motor though mate - hope u enjoy it!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

The one with the anthracite wheels would more than likely be the trophy.

There is also mention in here about a 225 Cup, all they need now will be a Megane V6 like the trophy race car to complete the set.

Nice car though :D

Quote: Originally posted by Chris nnic on 12 June 2005

Looks nice topper m8....not that Ill ever see it around lol!

Chris
Keep your eye out for me , were you in the Beehive Pub the other night as there were 2 cups a silver one and a Blue one and Jordys A3 parked outside ...

Nippy white cup

Yes m8 that was us...usually there on a Thurday night....although the silver one is the pretend cup of Matts lol. You should come in and give us a shout m8..usually in there around 9/9.30 ish

Chris

Yes m8 that was us...usually there on a Thurday night....although the silver one is the pretend cup of Matts lol. You should come in and give us a shout m8..usually in there around 9/9.30 ish

Chris
Yeah might bob in one thursday night , are you usually at Green Lane Garage on Saturdays too .. Seen the same cars there too ..

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by Topper182 on 12 June 2005

Chris
Yeah might bob in one thursday night , are you usually at Green Lane Garage on Saturdays too .. Seen the same cars there too ..
Matt is up there quite often and mine is sometimes for some bits

Chris

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

One of these in Tunbridge Wells, see it everyday. Lovely motor and i love the colour.

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 12 June 2005

Nice and clean - can u get the cup backs with the megane??

Ive seen one at a local renault dealer with anthracite multi spokes on it?

Nice motor though mate - hope u enjoy it!

I want to see a photo with the anthracites... sounds interesting..

I would test drive a Trophy tomorrow if I could afford it! Always loved the 225, fantastic looking car, and even the standard one is probably good enough for 90% of drivers here - including myself - that might think the 182 will trounce it on the twisties...like that 90% are good enough to get the best out of the 182 anyway :D

Audi RS4

Just love em,gonna get a 225 with the cup packs in august hopefullly,time to get summat more mature!My mates just got a job at Sunwin Halifax too. F&F

[Edited by Mike Rochips on 13 June 2005 at 9:18pm]

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 13 June 2005

I would test drive a Trophy tomorrow if I could afford it! Always loved the 225, fantastic looking car, and even the standard one is probably good enough for 90% of drivers here - including myself - that might think the 182 will trounce it on the twisties...like that 90% are good enough to get the best out of the 182 anyway :D
true. with 4 x 18" x 8 " ultra wide sticky tyres the 225 Cup + 225 Trophy gets and the sharper steering and stiffer setup i imagine you have to drive just crazy fast on public roads to beat one so its not gonna ever lose on a public road against much just on a track (even so there still fekin good) especially seen as the 172/182 is twichy over bumps and in the wet. as for straight line speed well ive been in a 225 and it pulls smooth and rapid much more so after 70mph than my 172mkII ( and ive got a fast un)

http://www.chiptuninguk.com/chiptuning/frames.aspU http://www.chiptuninguk.com/chiptuning/frames.asp/U

as posted on meganesport.net 40bhp + 44lbft increase so thats around 260hp 240lbft from just a chip tune. get the zorst and induction sorted with a custom (sort the clutch for good measure) and maybe 275hp/280hp :cool:

I can see myself going for a 225 Cup/Trophy after my 182Cup :D The way my life is going just now, I can see myself having kids in tow by then, so the 225 will be an ideal upgrade :oops:

I am 31 years young and just fancied a more smoother ride and a bit more comfort and the Megane has not dissapointed . I find it pulls like a train in a straight line but find it not to be as nimble as the 182 but it sticks well on the bends to be honest ...All in all a very good and capable car and with the cup pack fitted it should be even better ...