ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just wondering....

Car  Fabia VRS
When you spray your bump pannels how you get a diff colour on the 1.2 16V bit,

is there a way to do it, or what?

could anyone give me advice on how to do it?

Thanks. Tom
 
I take it you mean to colour the 1.2 16v writing? Then I'd just use a paint pen with a steady hand! Probably not how most of the guys do it on here though so I'd wait to see what they say lol :)
 
Back
Top