ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JUST WON'T START!!(182)

Right this is going to be a long story....

I have a Track Pre Clio 182, which I love to bits.... The car has 55,000 miles and has never missed a beat...

So I nip out to the Bank last night, stop the car, get cash.... Then Try to start the car...

It won't START..

So get it to START after 20 attempts and get it home...

This morning same thing, WON'T START....

Now it is turning over, etc.... For about 2 seconds and then it is as if you let go off the key.... It just cuts off.....

Tried all fusses, relays etc..... Battery......

It must be a sensior or something....

Now I can't hear the Fuel Pump or anything, but it does try to start, then gets cut off...

Tried all the battery connections....

Is a 182 Pron to a certian sensor...?????

Someone told me the BDO sensor on the right hand side of the BLOCK, but I can't find it....

ANY IDEAS AS MY 1ST TRACK DAY IS IN THE MORNING....

PLEASE HELP ASAP....

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
have u checked connections to the pump ? and im sure these have a fuel cut off switch possibly could to be due to that

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
possible tdc sensor its hidden away on top the gearbox. you have to take the airbox out to get to it. but if no fuel pump can be heard there is a relay box in byt the battery with some small black relays they can play up sometimes.