ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Justmatz group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Der Panzer
Let's find out who the factory dudes are. Mucho savings.... :cool:

Who said Scotsmen were tight? :S

BMW M3
Lol... i'm completly happy with the current price, just curious as 31 is more then 50% more then the original agreement set at a 16% discount.

I think i break the rules at being scottish and tight lol

tiTTy & SV650
Im not looking into who the factory is, that's not gonna help cliosport / justmatz relationship, we've got £20 off their rrp which is pretty dam good. the 16% is discounted off an already discounted price.

Justmatz have a relationship with who makes the mats, we don't, it's overseas etc etc.

Andy please confirm your details in the spreadsheet are coolio.

Cheers

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Just got off the phone with renault customer services - thought you might be interested. They said they're not giving permission to use the logo anymore as they're going to introduce their own renaultsport mats soon. The guy I spoke to was just about to call someone else back who wanted the tropy logo on there. He said the only thing we could do is use a slightly different font so it's not in breach of copyright. Wonder how much would have to be changed, and if the renaultsport logo is copyrighted in different colours?

Bad news :(

tiTTy & SV650
lol too much demand obviously, sorry guys. I'll ***** about later and see if I can come up with similar fonts for Renault Sport and Trophy

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
I asked how long they'd be but the guy hadn't got a clue. Surely not before FCS and we won't be able to have such a choice of colours etc. I really wanted the proper logo on there to match the seats, well annoyed :( Wonder what if I send them the custom log I want and it happens to be the same as the renault sport one? I'd be the one in breach of copyright, not the mat people. There's a few people on that list who aren't going to be very happy about it.

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
Yeah, think 1 or 2 was ok but when more started phoning they've had to think about it seriously. I'll have a go with different fonts and see how close I can get it. If it's 99% no one's going to tell the difference.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
cornburn said:
Just got off the phone with renault customer services - thought you might be interested. They said they're not giving permission to use the logo anymore as they're going to introduce their own renaultsport mats soon. The guy I spoke to was just about to call someone else back who wanted the tropy logo on there. He said the only thing we could do is use a slightly different font so it's not in breach of copyright. Wonder how much would have to be changed, and if the renaultsport logo is copyrighted in different colours?

You wouldn't have to change very much , as long as its not the exact same font . I'd say it was the logo , font , thats copyrighted , in all colours .

MrBillyUK !

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
If we can find out how justmatz want the custom logo sending (quality, size, format) we can get it in photoshop and change a couple of tiny bits.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i wanted the Renault Sport logos to match the seats, but knew it would be a pain to get permission so have currently opted for the cliosport logos instead, may be interested if we can get around it, but I thought we were supposed to be closing the deal today.

tiTTy & SV650
pecan said:
Rory, just spotted this thread. Can you put me down for the following, if it's not too late please:

*Same as Sh33n...*

Car: 172 Cup
Matt Style: Deluxe
Matt Colour: Anthracite
Piping Colour: RS Blue
Heel Pad on drivers side only
Logo: Cup 172
Logo Colour: 2 Colour
Logo Position: C2 & C5
One piece rear matt

Oh one question: Is the fixing system on both front matts? Sorry if this has been answered a million times.

Same as these, basically:

Thanks.

thats u added dude

tiTTy & SV650
R20GRC said:
i wanted the Renault Sport logos to match the seats, but knew it would be a pain to get permission so have currently opted for the cliosport logos instead, may be interested if we can get around it, but I thought we were supposed to be closing the deal today.

I'm waiting to hear back from Justmatz, but if eveyone decides to change to fake RS logos I'll spit the dummy out the pram lol

:rolleyes:

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol sorry Rory. Just would be in keeping with the car, but I don't think its going to happen. Hence i have stuck with cliosport.

cornburn said:

That was me he was going to call back - did he say if the trophy logo was OK or not as he hasn't rung me yet?

7MAT

Ph1 172 / Ph1 Valver
7MAT said:
That was me he was going to call back - did he say if the trophy logo was OK or not as he hasn't rung me yet?

7MAT

What's your surname? He said "ooh, it's this guy - you probably know him" Er, maybe - but with 1100 members it's pretty unlikely :S . Sorry but he said the same thing for yours, they're not giving permission for any of their logos.

Rory - is doing our own logo going to hold the order up? It'd be good to have the proper logo but if it's going to be too much hassle just get the order in, you're going to end up getting really messed about otherwise. I'd prefer it but if it's going to be too much bother to have the renaultsport one then just confirm mine as it is in your last pdf dude :)

tiTTy & SV650
still not heard from justmatz today so u got another day maybe... lol

cant progress till they respond anyway.

now got 33 people

ford racing puma
Boydie said:
what colour of logo's are available?
can you not just get this...
logo.gif

but cliosport in light grey?

can i change my order for this logo in orange and have a black piping please, and have c2 and d2
thanks

Last edited:
  tiTTy & SV650
u taking the piss? lol orange?

sure if thats what u want no probs.

logo changed from RS to CS, piping changed to black and logo now orange.

ford racing puma
rory182 said:
u taking the piss? lol orange?

sure if thats what u want no probs.

logo changed from RS to CS, piping changed to black and logo now orange.

not takin the p**s. thought it would go with the paint.
you have give me 2nd thoughts now and will just have it light grey.
sorry to be a pain in the ars

Monaco Blue Mk2
I've read the whole thread and if I'm not too late I'd love to get in on this.

Year: 2000
Matt Style: Deluxe
Heel Pad on drivers side only
Matt Colour: Anthracite
Piping Colour: Navy Blue
Logo: ClioSport (If a RenaultSport one can't be done)
Logo Colour: Navy Blue
Logo Position: C2 & C5
One piece rear matt

A big thanks to rory for sorting this aswel.

mk2 clio 172
Can you add me to the list please.

Deluxe quality, Black border, White cliosport logos on both front mats, black mats.

front mats only.

Thanks dan

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
danny1 said:
Can you add me to the list please.

Deluxe quality, Black border, White cliosport logos on both front mats, black mats.

front mats only.

Thanks dan

You CAN'T order just front mats, you HAVE to order rear mats as well.

cornburn said:
What's your surname? He said "ooh, it's this guy - you probably know him" Er, maybe - but with 1100 members it's pretty unlikely :S . Sorry but he said the same thing for yours, they're not giving permission for any of their logos.

Rory - is doing our own logo going to hold the order up? It'd be good to have the proper logo but if it's going to be too much hassle just get the order in, you're going to end up getting really messed about otherwise. I'd prefer it but if it's going to be too much bother to have the renaultsport one then just confirm mine as it is in your last pdf dude :)

Well that's me out of the group buy then. BUGGER!

They still haven't rung me back yet - b******s!

7MAT

tiTTy & SV650
ok...

Blue4ever, Danny1 and Roadrunner I'll add your details this evening when I get home from work.

7mat, will remove u from the list.

Cheers

Monaco Blue Mk2
rory182 said:
ok...

Blue4ever, Danny1 and Roadrunner I'll add your details this evening when I get home from work.

7mat, will remove u from the list.

Cheers

Thanks alot mate. I have a paypal account so just give us a shout when you get the greenlight.

tiTTy & SV650
dont worry most people arent going for bootmats, out of 35 mat sets we got 3 bootmats. we aint all rich! lol

172 Cup
It's not often my boot gets opened. ;) My details are fine thanks rory. I'll just sit back and wait for the price tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.