ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

JVC DVD headunits

I'm wanting a JVC headunit from that El Kameleon range. But I looked at the wires at the back and the subwoofer output has a single wire not two red and white ones like my Pioneer one has. So basically, what do I do? I want to use the sub control on the headunit so don't want to have to plug the RCA cables into the rear speaker part.

Thanks in advance

either purchase a phono splitter or just connect one phono lead to it but it will mean you will only be able to connect your sub to one of your amp channels and not bridge it

Yeah but why is it like that? Does everyone have to buy a phono splitter who buys a JVC and connects a subwoofer?

yes it will but like i said you can do it without 1.dont keep in stock but could get sent out for you thursday afternoon

matt

you wont get the best out of the amp if you dont use a splitter,you wouldnt be able to hook up both subs unless the amp was 2ohm stable withouth the splitter