ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K&N Induction kit sat on my desk

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Sounds nice on my measly 1.4 RT so should sound fabtastic on your beasty 2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 04 March 2003

Quote "Loses you power on the 172" BenR
Agreed, unless you make a cold air box to fit round it, with some induction pipes feeding it. mmmmm.......would sound montserous.

It does sound really nice - 3500 - 4500 rpm and you are turning head at 200 meter (this is guessed you under stand.)

I have no problem with mine melting and i dont see why it would. it is mabe out of the same meterials that you already find under the bonnet. I dont have a cold air box but do have two cold air feeds.

As for loss of power - i have not noticed any drop in power. but it does seem to react better and high speed/reves.

Fit it and see for your self you can always install the original back if you dont like it.

Paul