ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k tec 182

LY 200
Like the enginebay and like the wheels form a distance but the rest is pretty pants unless your into that sort of thing i guess!!!

What are those exhausts all about!!! Lol

black/gold 182
not for me either dont like the 4 exhausts its a bit over the top, but i am an old fart so what do i know :eek:

LY 200
^^^Im a youngun mate and i stilll cant see how that could be tame to the eye of anyone really!!!

Granted its different but still.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
That is truely shocking. Not as shocking as what somebody did to the 182 featured in fast car though. NOw that was horrendous.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
can't find any pictures, but it is shocking. The fact that people keep asking him if its a 1.2 with a bodykit says it all.

from Trophy 2 work van :(
Some little chavvy oik will get his dad to buy him it for around 9k i would imagine, wouldn't be seen dead in that though :coffee:

LY 200
KingTrophy said:
Some little chavvy oik will get his dad to buy him it for around 9k i would imagine, wouldn't be seen dead in that though :coffee:

Lol....Do you ever post without that smiley at the end!? ;)

Golf 7R
If my past time consisted of sitting down Mcdonalds with a girl with chandeliers for earings wearing kangol tracksuits and i wore a baseball cap halfway up my head and gelled my fringe....id purchase that!!