ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-TEC ALLOYS

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
they where on a rb 182 a while ago that seized coz it ran low on oil if i right, looked mint though

martynrg

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Here you go:

baba048.jpg

baba058.jpg

baba063.jpg

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4190122

Audi TT
Matty172cup has them on his stripped cup and they look the nuts mate. I love them. Was gonna get them but ended up with a set of 1.2's.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
To Cal:

My mate has them on his black 172! He may also sell them in the near future, they are brand new with toyos on them.

Do you have turinis on your car at the moment? He may swap.

Last edited:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
To Cal:

My mate has them on his black 172! He may also sell them in the near future, they are brand new with toyos on them.

Do you have turinis on your car at the moment? He may swap.

These are slightly different to mine J but liking them a lot. They suit the cup really well :cool: Wasn't earpl selling a set of these in 17" glosss black not long back?

I've got p1r's on mine, slimmer spokes so are pretty light (6.8kg).

bcp1r.jpg

Civic Type S GT
Jamie:- I have the original OZ Superturismo 16", there nice alloys but not to my taste! I have definatly made my mind up about the K-Tec alloys, I WANT THEM!! Wonder if i'll get away with a 17"!?!?

Clio 1.2 16v
Jamie:- I have the original OZ Superturismo 16", there nice alloys but not to my taste! I have definatly made my mind up about the K-Tec alloys, I WANT THEM!! Wonder if i'll get away with a 17"!?!?

Are your Superurismo's silver and will they be for sale :p Also anygot pic's of these on a silver non-sport?

Civic Type S GT
They are silver yes buddy! I will hopefully selling them soon! If you want any pics let me know, someone could probly photoshop the alloy onto your car to.

Clio 1.2 16v
Yeah mate you could'nt get me a side on picture of them and i'll be able to photoshop them myself? :)

Civic Type S GT
PM me your number and i'll send you the pic. Would do it on the site but its bugging me how to do it!lol!

Civic Type S GT
When on a car the 16" actually looks smaller than it is. What's peoples opinions on a 17"? Bonus is is that there a lightweight alloy!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

Those wheels suit the Clio well, surprised there aren't more about with them on.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
When on a car the 16" actually looks smaller than it is. What's peoples opinions on a 17"? Bonus is is that there a lightweight alloy!

Sure they're not 17's on that 182? If you get some, can you weigh them please mate as i'm keen to see if they're as light as mine.

Cheers