ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K Tec Carbon Splitter Now Fitted.

For those who are bothered i thought i'd put up a quick pic i took on my phone today of my 172ff with my new carbon splitter ;)

Sorry it aint a great pic it was a quick one using my phone just after i fitted it.

I'll get better pics up soon to bore you's.

I also fitted a new headlight washer jet the other day as the ball had fallen out of the passengers one :S (can be seen in my other car pics threadhttp://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=302914&page=2)

splitter.jpg

P.s Excuse the old sheet that was to lie on as ground was damp :( and the cardboard was to protect my knees(stop them getting wet) when i jacked car up to get under front bumper to screw it on ;)

Mk4 .:R32
then it will be even better mate. put a cup spoiler n carbon splitter on mine and transformed it to be honest for things so subtle.

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
just got mine aswell, nice to see it looking great on a silver car like mine :D

/carl

182 ff with cup pack's
like the painted renault badge looks good like the splitter to got 1 on mine made the front of the car look so much better

BMW M5 & E36
Tidies the whole front end up, much better! Cup spoiler makes such a difference too so grab one if you can

VRS
got mine sat in my room at the mo :D

was too late for the group buy so got it with the standard 5% discount, ordered monday afternoon arrived wednesday morning :D

waiting for a few weeks till i put it on, its currently badger season round here and i dont fancy smashing another one :(

was too late for the group buy so got it with the standard 5% discount, ordered monday afternoon arrived wednesday morning :D

waiting for a few weeks till i put it on, its currently badger season round here and i dont fancy smashing another one :(

Ah forget the badgers, just take it easy where you think they'll be ;)

Get it fitted ;)

VRS

Get it fitted ;)

lol i smashed my oe splitter on monday morning at 5.45am on a dual carriageway, b*****d badger was lay dead in the middle of the lane, nothing i could do :(

2years ago at the same time of year i hit a live one (well it was until i hit it) it ran out and smashed my bumper, grill, fog light, ripped off the undertray, bent and punctured the radiator, broke the air con condensor and the fan :(

needless to say im waiting a few weeks just in case lol

are they easy to fit?

Piece of piss :)

I have just composed a guide and posted it with steps on how to fit one.

It should be in the Guides section soon as one of the moderators have to accept it first ;)

Last edited:

Get it fitted ;)

lol i smashed my oe splitter on monday morning at 5.45am on a dual carriageway, b*****d badger was lay dead in the middle of the lane, nothing i could do :(

2years ago at the same time of year i hit a live one (well it was until i hit it) it ran out and smashed my bumper, grill, fog light, ripped off the undertray, bent and punctured the radiator, broke the air con condensor and the fan :(

needless to say im waiting a few weeks just in case lol

Ah ok i don't blame you then, after writing two off :(

Hope the first on wasn't a carbon one ?

Heres a few pics from today.

They aint the best, they came off my phone, and the car needs a wash and the black plastics are needing done again.

Bloody Gritters and salt :(

splitteron4.jpg

splitteron5.jpg

splitteron9.jpg

looks awesome mate, what did you use to paint your renault diamond?

I just used primer, matt black paint then lacquer form my local accessory shop.

Reason i used matt black was i was gonna leave it matt, but then decided i wanted a bit of gloss/shine in it as it looked too much like a blackboard so i lacquered it. ;)

I rubbed it down with wet and dry a few times.

Then primed twice and after each coat i rubbed down with wet and dry again.

Then Matt black paint a few timesrubbing down after first coat then lacquered it about 3 times.

Its chipped right at bottom and will need done again, itsun noticable in pic though.

Looks ace matey. I had one on my mondial blue cup few years back but going to buy one tomorrow for my silver 182. Looks so good on a silver doesnt it ;)