ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K Tec Coilovers

Cliosport 182
Can anyone tell me if they are running there k tec coilovers without the adjusters in the back? Or whether they are low enough with the adjusters in?

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Pretty low on back with adjusters in. On 15" F1's mine scrapes on rear, just the tyre in the arch.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Mine are on the lowest thread with the adjusters still in, and also on 15" O.Z F1's. Mine only scrapes at the front slightly though.

2004 Clio 182 cup
I have my adjusters out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.2 KB · Views: 100

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
It only scrapes round corners on track or when I have someone in back.

Think the 182's have a different rear stub axle making the rear wheels sit slightly further in.

Just realised OP has a 182 so he should be ok.

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'm not too sure then.

Try fitting them wiyhout the adjusters and if it scrapes put the ajusters back in.

Cliosport 182
I'm really happy with mine only issues I've had are of my own accord after ordering the wrong ones so the fronts didn't fit. The seem a quality buy though.

182 cup / Audi s3 8L
good coilovers, car sits nicely and handles a treat. I get slight rubbing at the front on hard corners but 99% of the time its all good. I'd def say they are worth the cash

PH2 Flamer
My car has them, previous owner put them on, they are about 2 yrs old and seem ok. Fronts Dont adjust anymore but thats down to poor maintenance by him i think. Quite a harsh ride, but its expected for how low it is. Worth the money. You get what you pay for.