ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec exhaust - how loud

Looking to get one of these beasties v soon - the noisy one! :)

Anyone have a sound file of this exhaust so I can see how loud it is - give me something to look forward to!

When I get mine I will be doing a sound comparison. Record the cockpit noise with the standard zaust. Then with the KTEC system. Then the KTEC system with the KTEC decat. Oh and exterior sounds aswell.

But this wont be for about 2 pay cheques time.

Paul

Its loud..... got to take them out for a long drive to completely warm it up them my mates say they can hear me a mile away.......

after hearing various k-tec systems i can say that the twin 3" is easily the loudest, but the 6x3 produces a lovely deep note which is the one i went for

I got one with decat on the 4 slash cut, vey loud, but like steve says it sounds better after being well warmed up, sounds amazing when gunning it, with a turbo like pop between changes, but can be annoying if you are into listening to music in car, or holding conversation with rear seat passengers, sh*t hot quality though, which will offset the times when it will annoy you

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

bondy has one - sounds like a twin propellor engine aircraft when on the rollers!!!

Caining it through the tunnel sounded quite unforgetable!

I have the 6 by 4 oval and its mental when warmed up properly. Sounds best at 70 i 4th gunning it:) When its cold it sometimes souds like an old Fiat:oops: Not to loud if you take it easy.