ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Exhaust

If anyones thinking of having one of thease ...just to let you all know...........ITS FOOKIN LOUD...........sorry david but i dont like it being that loud.....so much so that if i cant silence it a bit then im gonna take it off & sell it, the quality is not bad............but way too loud for me...........& the trouble i had to go through to get it.....(david knows what i mean)......jesus...im soooooooooooooo pis*ed off now..............sounds like a boy racers car (no insult meant to boy racers) anyone know where i could get a s/s silencer & have it welded into the middle section........b****cks to the warrenty ! :mad:

They sell a silcened cat......by coencidence. ;)

Which i might end up getting as my OMP system has 1 silencer too.

There are plently of silencers you can get from DT.

well, better hope the cat is quieter than the silencer they sell.....lol

Or you could fit a silencer in there.......there being the space the cat occupies.

ben ben ben ben,,,,,,,,,u aint getting the full picture here......my cat is still on my car....i aint takin it off !!......what i wanna do is have a silencer welded onto the centre section.......on the standard exhaust the middle section has a silencer....on the k-tec one its just an expanded tube !!!!

u get the pic now ??.........owww by the way...ur g/f phoned me last night.....she wanted to know if youve finished wearing her red lacy bra ?? if so can she have it back......she didnt wanna ask you herself.....said you got a bit upset last time she asked for her knickers back !!! OH & she said stop using that anal plug ! theres been a product recall !! :eek:

your something else maTE hahaha

BTW, when does your wife want her G string back?.........i dont lie the riging up feeling.

HA HA HA HA u fluffed up there ben..........i aint married !!!!!! he he he

but my g/f said you can keep it.........she dont want it back after youve worn it !!!! ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!! the last one you borrowed had brown stains on it !!!

that wernt no HP sauce mate........jesus....we had every dog for a 2 mile radius at our door........we had to call out a nucler waste disposal team to collect em & inncinerate em !!!

what the ones that stick to the walls ??. ewwww no thanks !!!!

anyway..............back to the thread......lmao !!!....... jas will prob see all this crap & delete the whole thread !!!!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2

We are soon to be doing a centre section for the Clio 1 systems with a larger silencer. If you can wait about 6-8 weeks we will chnange the centre section for you at no extra cost.

David.

PS. Fatherted, we know there was a bit of hassle for you getting your exhaust, you will also know we were going by the credit card security guidlines before letting you take the exhaust. If the card holder had been with you there wouldnt have been a problem.

Cat back system loud! Should hear the one with the straight through de-cat! lol!

I love mine though, sounds like a rally car (not a boy racer nova or summit!), & IMO is very well made, a lot better than other S/S exhausts Ive had.

David, your a star mate, ill take you up on that offer if thats ok, will contact you in a couple of months to arrange a swap........now thats what you call service customer ehhh ????......if only every company was like that !

just to let you guys know as well........it has improved the performance of the car...by about a mile !!.......i no longer have to redline it & listen to the bloddy rev limiter cutting in !!......which im sure my engine mounts are happy about !

Toureg vW Transporte

i have nothing but praise for k-tec, they seem an excellent company with excellent customer service, look at that for example, we need more companies around like this, i am also very pleased with the system i have, think the quality of it is brilliant. thanx dafydd

K-Tec are a great company. I ordered a PiperX relocation kit, but it wont fit cos of my A/C. I rang up and spoke to Dave, he said no probs send it back. Im currently waitin for a catalogue, then im gonna send it back and get some spring or a Zorst.

Top company !