ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Kombat Kit

Ad

MK2 FRS

Looks good and will top quality from K-tec. Thinkin of it for yours??? Will it fit a non16v/williams Mk1???

yea it will but make sure u say urs is either a 16v or RT coz the wider archs

but like all kits ull av to make ur own brackets for it coz the ones that come with it arent ne good

yep defo gonna get it.

have got the cash ready am just trying to blag my mum to lend me her car to get to and from work.

av got another bonnet at the garage now having F50 vent smoothed in, just rang him n says itll be ready for weekend, cant wait.

im not sure. i hope so because thats what i was gonna put in.

am sure there would be some way of fastening it in, make brackets or somethin.

Does it go under the lights? I know the phase3s are slightly bigger!

Ive seen Phase3 bumpers on Phase2s.. never Phase2 on a Phase3 tho!

k-tec told me that the bumpers will defo fit... but didnt mention the grill.

i think the lights are actually bigger, ill measure em up later... then just cross that bridge when we come to it. av seen some clios with mesh there instead of the grill, might try that.

i like your front bumper, was thinking about getting it... but i wanna be different, aint seen any1 with the kombat front, av you?

Yep, few people. Malice has the front on his.. few people have the rear on theirs..

Never seen anyone with the full kit tho apart from K-Tec.. weird.. people seem to use either just the front or rear.

Never on the road tho.. but then again, Ive never seen anyone with mine on the road either - apart from ClioSport Meets.

Planning on getting the full kit in the summer, when i have a bit o cash. Have heard there are only 3 mounting points for the rear bumper, even the OE one has more than that, so its deffo a job for making extra mounting points.

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Had my kombat skirts through the post the other day.

Fair dos the quality is very very good. Crackin fit too!

Was debating whether i liked the front bumper or not, but have recently decided im gettin the rest of the kit. Dont want it to look odd with a different front bumper.

David told me that their demo car is in this months Performance GTi magazine, so im gonna get that to have a closer look!

Only problem i can see is that im gonna have to get bigger rims! Dunno if their demo car is on 18s, although i would imagine so - what with it being a demo car an all.

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 17 February 2004

Planning on getting the full kit in the summer, when i have a bit o cash. Have heard there are only 3 mounting points for the rear bumper, even the OE one has more than that, so its deffo a job for making extra mounting points.
3? Itd be odd.. there should be 4 on the back.. two plates and two at the side.

It kinda sits on two plates at the back.. which have bolts through! Well, mine did.. heh.

172 M69 eater

Quote: Originally posted by wallzyuk on 18 February 2004

How long doesit take to recieve products from k-tec?

alex_e3 - Is the GTi magazine on sale now?

Thanx

craig

late this week i think mte

thats wot my magazine shop told me today

patty

Mrs' valver! &myV6 veccy

Had a look yesterday, but cant see it out yet.

Lookin forward to seeing it featured though! Was meant to be in, dare i say the words - max power, about 2 months ago now, but didnt appear?

My skirts took a couple of weeks to arrive.