ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec Racing

Breaking 172 NV676
I have brought stuff from them in the past with no problems. However how they have ended up selling the rebranded yozza exhausts doesnt sit well with me morally. Personally if you want a exhaust I would wait for the new btm exhaust that is in development as they are the ones who designed the yozza and its going to be better then that.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
They have been nothing but excellent for me. On everything I've asked them to do. Some people on here will disagree, but I can only go on my own personal experience.

BULLIES

Will probably be deleted

Don't give a fcuk bout them, n that was b4 they jumped on the chavvy yozza

The guys on megsport aren't overly fussed on them either, unless ur surname is cook

BULLIES

Will probably be deleted

The guys on megsport aren't overly fussed on them either, unless ur surname is cook
Have you used them or any firrst hand experiance? Surly you need to provide some examples.

As for what they sell chavy or not if someone buys it and it keeps them in business so what? Enought other comapnies have tried in the business and failed so they have somehting going for them.

182, 6r GTi
Have you used them or any firrst hand experiance? Surly you need to provide some examples.

As for what they sell chavy or not if someone buys it and it keeps them in business so what? Enought other comapnies have tried in the business and failed so they have somehting going for them.

+1

iv delt with them on several different occasions and never had any problems always been fantastic service

I have purchased from them once as at the time another supplier of an item I needed was available. My order was paid for and u was advised it would be dispatched as soon as stock was available, it was then forgotten and took me chasing them for it to be dispatched. I admit this does not seem to be the norm for them but combined with their business practices I would not use them.

225 Cup & Williams
Dealt with them a fair few times be it parts for my 172 or Williams I've yet to have any problems with them.

Mental 172 Cup
BULLIES

Will probably be deleted

Ohhh dont you just love the smell of jealously. Haha.

Top service from the K-Tec lot. Quality is tops aswell.

53 Clio's & counting
That might be his first time posting his experiences with them?

Of course him saying bullies im guessing he has had experience with them for him to say it

Megane 225 F1
He probably hasn't (but if he has, he's more than free to explain). I'm guessing he has seen someone have a bad experience and decided to hold onto it as if it's his own. Jumping on the bandwagon because he thinks he's cool.

GTD, Lupo
Ordered a spoiler and had my 24k service done on my old 200 there! Very good service and they went out of thier way to help with an issue with the car at no extra cost.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I got a stainless exhaust from them for my 172 Cup when it had 2,500 miles on it.

90,000 miles later and after some serial track abuse the centre silencer fractured.

They replaced it free of charge under their lifetime warranty. No questions asked and absolutely no hassle whatsoever.

Cooksport Fleet
Its not a case of being "fussed". From what I am aware, the majority of K-tec's Megane Sport customers are not registered on the forum, which would indicate why there seems to be a bias of opinion.

However we pride ourselves to be associated with this company though Motorsport. The products have been outstanding with not a single failure this season. Which is impressive what ever way you look at it.

K-tec (Andy in particular) also have mapped our Race car, as well as my own personal "forged" road vehicle, with outstanding results and complete reliability.

The results in our debut season in this championship speak for themselves with 2nd place overall championship and winning the final 4 rounds which we competed in.

So as you can tell, we have had excellent experiences with K-tec Racing.

But as with every company, I think the saying goes something like... "Haters gonna hate"

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Its not a case of being "fussed". From what I am aware, the majority of K-tec's Megane Sport customers are not registered on the forum, which would indicate why there seems to be a bias of opinion.

However we pride ourselves to be associated with this company though Motorsport. The products have been outstanding with not a single failure this season. Which is impressive what ever way you look at it.

K-tec (Andy in particular) also have mapped our Race car, as well as my own personal "forged" road vehicle, with outstanding results and complete reliability.

The results in our debut season in this championship speak for themselves with 2nd place overall championship and winning the final 4 rounds which we competed in.

So as you can tell, we have had excellent experiences with K-tec Racing.

But as with every company, I think the saying goes something like... "Haters gonna hate"

I've driven Josh's road car. I almost binned all my throttle body build there and then

mondeo titanium tdci
Mail order side is good but as for customer service it's a joke but maybe they just had a off day with me I wouldn't take my push bike there

Fiesta ST-3
Looks like mixed experiences! I ordered coilovers from them! Arrived when they said they would and even helped the mechanic when he rang up for help with fitting!

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Ktec are great as a mail order company and there service is first class but they also lied to me about what gains my car made when I had there 438 cams fitted and after a few phone calls for them to return my old camshafts they still have never returned them to me.
Saying this I was happy with the mapping of my car and the work carried out so good and bad.

Clio Soprt 182 Cup
well, i order the exhaust from them for my 182, came within 4 working days, only took under an hour to fit. no problems at all. very pleased

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
well, i order the exhaust from them for my 182, came within 4 working days, only took under an hour to fit. no problems at all. very pleased

We are pleased you were happy with both the service and the product you ordered. Look forward to dealing with you again.

Renault Clio 182
I have ordered plenty of items from k-tec never had one problem always willing to help aswell always polite and like I said helpful-Great in my experiance