ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tec relocation pipe and cone filter

K20 EG Hatch

i have a 1.2 16v dynamique 03 model an i have put the ktec relocation pipe and cone filter on it and it sounds the same.

Is this right because on my old 1.4s maxim just a k and n 57i made it sh*t loads louder.

If it is gonna stay this quiet gonna get a zorst i think!

Mk2 Golf GTI

i heard the 1.2 16v doesnt make a massive induction roar but saying that, i took my whole airbox of just to see what it sounded like and it was pretty loud. Only took it off for a minute, obviously!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

There not that loud at all...but i put my exhuast and the IK on at the same time. I got the K-tec Filter, not sure whether i should have gone for the Pipercross one or not??!! Any Opinons on that?

Lionel Richie

the noise is all related to the filter, put on a stainless one, and itll be louder, not much but a bit

Renault Laguna Sports

It might be a bit louder without the re-location pipe fitted, thats what I am going to try on mine at the weekend.

K20 EG Hatch

Thinks its gonna have to be a back box then and maybe a de-cat.

Any one know any descent ones not too loud but loud enough to be noticed.

Is a de-cat really worth it too?