ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-tec Slealth

Glacier White 197 Cup
looking at purchasing their cat back stealth system for my 172! It is a good enough system?

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
well ive just bought the 172 with ktec already on. Must say im impressed. The sound is a NICE sounds....very deep and not raspy like u hear all the chav racers and there bean cans out the back of the novas. I wouldn't go as far as saying it is quiet though either. If you give it a heavey right foot you will certainly here it! but with normal driving, you can have you stereo on volume 10 and hear it perfectly....or withold a conversation easily.

To put it into perspective, i drove 150 miles on saturday and it wasnt a noise that bothered me or was loud, and im usually a person that prefer silence.

hope this helps. Id certainly recommend it, sounds extremely NICE.

Glacier White 197 Cup
well ive just bought the 172 with ktec already on. Must say im impressed. The sound is a NICE sounds....very deep and not raspy like u hear all the chav racers and there bean cans out the back of the novas. I wouldn't go as far as saying it is quiet though either. If you give it a heavey right foot you will certainly here it! but with normal driving, you can have you stereo on volume 10 and hear it perfectly....or withold a conversation easily.

To put it into perspective, i drove 150 miles on saturday and it wasnt a noise that bothered me or was loud, and im usually a person that prefer silence.

hope this helps. Id certainly recommend it, sounds extremely NICE.

cheers for the advice mate!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Loved mine mate, don't listen to the haters! I had the original system. Whilst the welds were a bit dodge, the note was lovely.!

2003 clio sport 172
its a nice system and quality made, but i thought it was a bit too noisy for me. Everyone around knew when you were giving it some laldy!!!!(but it is a lovely sound though)
If you dont mind throaty then you will love it..Go on get one