ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec Twingo M4 9pm ish

ITB'd 182...
Twas me :)

Was just about to put up a spotted thread! lol

What you doing down this neck of the woods?

Black 197
Cool ! Never get noticed in London but come to Wales and see a few, Im staying in Caerphilly for a few days ( graig-y-rhacca )... Lovely place it is

ITB'd 182...
Cool ! Never get noticed in London but come to Wales and see a few, Im staying in Caerphilly for a few days ( graig-y-rhacca )... Lovely place it is

Ah, cool!

With the Mrs/family?

197 looked spot on! Awesome in black and the spoiler sets it off a treat :)

Black 197
Ah, cool!

With the Mrs/family?

197 looked spot on! Awesome in black and the spoiler sets it off a treat :)

I've come to see a friend for a few days, you far from where I am mate ? If not we'll have to meet up before I drive back home

ITB'd 182...
I've come to see a friend for a few days, you far from where I am mate ? If not we'll have to meet up before I drive back home

I live in Abergavenny

About half hour away from Caer-philthy

I had just finished work as i work rite on that roundabout i came off!

Blackwood is always a good shout on a Thursday and isnt far from Caerfilly. About 10 mins!

Usualy a few CS members up there :)

Black 197
I live in Abergavenny

About half hour away from Caer-philthy

I had just finished work as i work rite on that roundabout i came off!

Blackwood is always a good shout on a Thursday and isnt far from Caerfilly. About 10 mins!

Usualy a few CS members up there :)

Cool she knows where Blackwood is ! You going tomorrow or anything arranged ? Ill have to get her to wash the 197... Pm me mate

ITB'd 182...
Cool she knows where Blackwood is ! You going tomorrow or anything arranged ? Ill have to get her to wash the 197... Pm me mate

Will drop you one tommorow mate

Am on CS all day in work anyway

Will check with the Mrs in the day but should be fine :)

Black 197
Mcdonalds or Asdas

Txt me when your up there

You wont miss mine and Pows car :)

She mentioned blockbuster so I'll call when I'm there and find out which one your at, I'll see you chaps later, need to was car lol, 800 miles in a week !

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Ah s**t it, have got a leaving do in work otherwise i would have crashed this too (whether I was invited or not). Loves all.