ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K-Tec's 197..?

PH1 172
Been looking for pictures of k-tecs red 197 for ages now but cant find anything other than the few little pictures that are on the K-tec website. Just wondering if anybody got any snaps of it at FCS 07? Thanks.

None
I got some as it was parked next to my rsi at the hotel :D

15072007028.jpg

15072007027.jpg

clio f1 team R27
having there exhaust done on monday, i see in the pic ktec have the round pipes sticking out, what do peeps think round or slash, but slash will be hidden i guess.
quite like the round they are 3"

PH1 172
Cheers again people! Feel free to post up any 'nicer' ones you can think off as im looking to buy one and want all the pics i can get ;)

ST
having there exhaust done on monday, i see in the pic ktec have the round pipes sticking out, what do peeps think round or slash, but slash will be hidden i guess.

Pics and vids ASAP matey...i NEED an exhaust on mine but still not sure what to go for!!

Pics and vids ASAP matey...i NEED an exhaust on mine but still not sure what to go for!!

Bloody hell must be abit loud without an exhaust :rasp:
Im the same I need one on the Lupo, however the only system out there is the Janspeed, which has twin 3.5 inch exits :dead: Plan is to get a custom one made up by the likes of prospeed or have the original exits welded onto the Janspeed item.

Clio 197 F1 R27
Cup spoiler and front cf diffuser look horrible, cf skirts look good but just can't get away with the spoiler it just looks stuck on! And the front add on spoils the front end, just my opinion like :)

Clio 197 F1 R27
love the skirts, front add on looks ok actually from those new pics, but the spoiler, whats everyones opinions on this?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I'm not keen on the spoiler either, I'm surprised at the amount of people that actually like it.

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
I really like the 'stance' the wheels and low ness give it. I don't like the spoiler at all. The other RS trim bits are ok though :)

Dan

VaVa
I was thinking... how does that spoiler affect the aerodynamics of the car?

We're led to believe that Renaultsport spent time in the windtunnel testing the rear diffuser to generate downforce....obviously the spoiler may generate more, but most likely at the cost of drag. I guess it's most likely not something you'd readily notice but I'd be willing to bet it'll knock a fair few mph of your top speed.

Does look bloody lovely though lol.

White Sti Hatch
I was thinking... how does that spoiler affect the aerodynamics of the car?

We're led to believe that Renaultsport spent time in the windtunnel testing the rear diffuser to generate downforce....obviously the spoiler may generate more, but most likely at the cost of drag. I guess it's most likely not something you'd readily notice but I'd be willing to bet it'll knock a fair few mph of your top speed.

Does look bloody lovely though lol.

Difuser only comes into play at high speed does it not ?!

Still love that car and im considering the Spoiler for mine :approve:

Broken Diesel Megane :(

++++1!

getting itchy feet, just feel its what my car is lacking.

i was swaying towards the yozzasport exhaust, but after seeing this, i quite like it. i assume thats the miltek system?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Do the right thing ;) How the springs btw? I'm still waiting on my H&R's. Gonna open a can of whoop ass tomorrow...... :(

320d
I don't like the spoilers either they look to aftermarket 'add on'

Do like the turinis

Surprised they didn't fit recaros

Broken Diesel Megane :(
Do the right thing ;) How the springs btw? I'm still waiting on my H&R's. Gonna open a can of whoop ass tomorrow...... :(

springs are fine mate. no problems so far (touch wood). just gives the car a better stance i think. looking to order up some 10mm spacers next month to bring the wheels out a bit.